It's on the ugly side, but hey, we get some new micro panels.
And some brick built wheel arcehs - that's new.
And the skinny tires. From 2015 till now I haven't seen those in Technic as main tires.

I wonder how the lift mechanism will work. Also 42084 vibes around this one.
The B model would be a Airplane Fire Rescue truck - to use those curved panels...

Not bad, reminds me of the 8065, nice project to replicate the 42147 from the picture and start with stud.io.

8065-1.png

New / recolored parts

• 62531 in dark blue
  • new micro-panel in dark blue
Edited by GerritvdG

Guy with the inappropriate facial expression strikes again! And he even brought you a complete parts list for this set in his video:

LOL you even adopt the phrase now

2 minutes ago, Unbrickme said:

Guy with the inappropriate facial expression strikes again!

Wow, somehow it's a "good" twink of previously released small trucks... It immediately reminded me this one, by its "City-scale" smaller wheels, bright-orange (not regular yellow) cabin, DBG number, and Dark Blue cargo bed.
15243449.jpg

58 minutes ago, GerritvdG said:

62531 in dark blue

Or 11954, which already came in dark blue?

All around it's not that nice to the eye but has more realistic proportions... My estimation is around 150 pieces, which is nice, if the price stays at 9,99€. 

I think this set has a new connector that is like part 65489 but with only 2 pins instead of 4, it is used as a steering hub in the A model.

Edited by SNIPE

1 minute ago, SNIPE said:

I think this set has a new connector that is like part 65489 but with only 2 pins instead of 4, it is used as a steering hub.

That would be fantastic!

I believe that this model was designed by the legendary Markus Kossman because the license plate says "KM42147" and I think that KM stands for Kossman, Markus. Also he loves to design construction vehicles and the B model is an excavator, so that's another reason as to why I believe that he was the designer

14 minutes ago, SNIPE said:

I think this set has a new connector that is like part 65489 but with only 2 pins instead of 4, it is used as a steering hub in the A model.

Yes it looks like that, otherwise the 2 pins on the bottom would have touched the ground.

2 minutes ago, mpj said:

Yes it looks like that, otherwise the 2 pins on the bottom would have touched the ground.

Photo

640x853.jpeg

17 minutes ago, mpj said:

Indeed, I was thinking the same, so that's great news, it looks like a useful new connector!

But there's one thing we can't see, which way is the middle pinhole facing? To me it seems more like a 3L liftarm with 2 pins sticking out at the two ends from the above image by @Ngoc Nguyen, because the end behind the wheel is rounded like on a liftarm, not like on the previously existing connector.

Edited by gyenesvi

This surely is a new connector, but couldn't it be done with a combination of these pieces:

10197.t1.png32013.t1.png

Wouldn't be that secure, as the axle is not secured as a pin, but do we really need a new part just for that solution?

I'd be far from saying Lego designers are uninspiring or lazy, but to make a new part for every little thing is kind of odd.

8 minutes ago, gyenesvi said:

But there's one thing we can't see, which way is the middle pinhole facing?

This image should make this more clear, looks like three vertical pins:

LEGO-Technic-42147-Kipplaster-07.jpeg

6 minutes ago, Jundis said:

Wouldn't be that secure, as the axle is not secured as a pin

Nothing would hold it, it would literally fall out to the bottom, no? It can only be connected from the top, there's no space below.

4 minutes ago, GerritvdG said:

This image should make this more clear, looks like three vertical pins:

Yes, right, I see, so then it's like a 3L beam with 3 perpendicular pins. Interesting..

3 minutes ago, Jundis said:

This surely is a new connector, but couldn't it be done with a combination of these pieces:

10197.t1.png32013.t1.png

Wouldn't be that secure, as the axle is not secured as a pin, but do we really need a new part just for that solution?

I'd be far from saying Lego designers are uninspiring or lazy, but to make a new part for every little thing is kind of odd.

In your solution you have an axle on the top, instead of a pin, so that would not consent connection to the liftarm.

1 minute ago, gyenesvi said:

Yes, right, I see, so then it's like a 3L beam with 3 perpendicular pins. Interesting..

No, I think it's a 65489 but with only 2 pins instead of 4, just like @SNIPE was thinking

2 minutes ago, GerritvdG said:

No, I think it's a 65489 but with only 2 pins instead of 4, just like @SNIPE was thinking

it sort of can be if you flip it, but then the wheel would have to go on the embedded pin so you cant use a wheel containing an axle hole there

Edited by SNIPE