Hello everyone, this is the latest work from MTC:

MAN 8×8 Off-road RV 

Designed by Lance Deng

Special Notes: The cab of this MOC is mainly based on the MOC-2918 MAN dump truck, based on which the design was further developed

MAN-1

微信图片_20211009175144

Here is the video, hope you can enjoy it!

Function Description:

-2x XL motors for driving
-1x Servo motor for steering
-2x Sbrick for Bluetooth Control
-1×M motor for Pneumatic device
-1×M motor for Motorcycle bracket lift
-4× Pneumatic Cylinder 1 x 11 for roof lifting

Next, we will also share with you another off-road RV, which is based on a Mercedes-Benz Unimog chassis.And we will share the details through a new topic.

Edited by dls7223685

Very nice job! That lifting roof and the motorcycle lift are both very interesting functions, the look is great, and it's got to have about the most detailed interior of any Technic model I've seen!

11 minutes ago, 2GodBDGlory said:

Very nice job! That lifting roof and the motorcycle lift are both very interesting functions, the look is great, and it's got to have about the most detailed interior of any Technic model I've seen!

Thank you for liking it! Because this is an RV, we work hard to make detailed interiors.

These look beautiful, the DBG color just nails it :) I like both the motorcycle and the roof functionality. The interior details are cool!

I love the tires on the MAN, what are they? What size? Around 68mm? They seem to be on standard lego rims, right? Is it a good fit? Do you have a link to buy them? :)

10 hours ago, Zerobricks said:

Well done, a good blend of Technic functionality and Model Team/Creator detailing. How heavy are both models?

Thank you for liking it! We did not measure the weight of the two cars, but it is obvious that they are heavy because of the rich interior. So both cars sacrifice some off-road ability. And the off-road RV based on a Mercedes-Benz Unimog chassis, we will share the details through a new topic.

6 hours ago, gyenesvi said:

These look beautiful, the DBG color just nails it :) I like both the motorcycle and the roof functionality. The interior details are cool!

I love the tires on the MAN, what are they? What size? Around 68mm? They seem to be on standard lego rims, right? Is it a good fit? Do you have a link to buy them? :)

Thank you for liking it! That tire fits the LEGO wheel, which was made by a Chinese model manufacturer and is still available. I'd love to share the purchase link directly with you, but I'm not sure if that's forum compliant.

3 hours ago, dls7223685 said:

I'd love to share the purchase link directly with you, but I'm not sure if that's forum compliant.

Thanks, I guess you could send it to me in a private message!

Beautiful truck, I like the suspension and the 4-wheel steering from the technical part. :wub:
The interior design with the furniture is particularly well done! :thumbup:
The small external lift for handling the quad is the icing on the cake! :pir-huzzah2:

Superb detailed work!

Well done. I particularly appreciate the folding rack at the rear ant the well balanced mix of technic and system parts.

I am also interested by the link for the tires!

On 12/1/2022 at 4:24 PM, gyenesvi said:

Thanks, I guess you could send it to me in a private message!

Okay! I will send the link to you in a private message!

On 12/1/2022 at 7:18 PM, MikeTwo9398 said:

There's a topic about Third Party Tires. You can add them in this topic.

Wow! that`s great! I will share it in this topic as soon as possible.

7 hours ago, Legosim said:

Both of these trucks are absolutely outstanding!

Thank you for liking it!

7 hours ago, weavil said:

These are great builds and tires work great for them!

Thank you for liking it!We feel very lucky to have found this tire.

On 12/3/2022 at 2:48 PM, LEGO Train 12 Volts said:

Beautiful truck, I like the suspension and the 4-wheel steering from the technical part. :wub:
The interior design with the furniture is particularly well done! :thumbup:
The small external lift for handling the quad is the icing on the cake! :pir-huzzah2:

Thank you for liking it!

On 12/3/2022 at 3:16 PM, Paperinik77pk said:

Spectacular vehicles, both immediately recognizable and full of details! Great job, really! 😍😍😍

Ciao!

Davide

Thank you for liking it!

On 12/3/2022 at 3:30 PM, steph77 said:

Superb detailed work!

Well done. I particularly appreciate the folding rack at the rear ant the well balanced mix of technic and system parts.

I am also interested by the link for the tires!

Thank you for liking it!I will send you the purchase link.

On 12/3/2022 at 7:21 PM, Milan said:

Promoted on the Eurobricks' frontpage.

Wow! That`s great! It's my honour! It also gives me the motivation to create more new works!

@dls7223685,

I really like your models! They both have great aesthetic appeal and the detail is outstanding. I enjoy seeing the functionality in the chassis, particularly the suspension and drivetrain. Could you also PM me the link for the tires? I am interested in the ones from the MAN 8x8 off-road RV.

Thanks,

Evan

On 12/18/2022 at 6:50 AM, Fluwoeb said:

@dls7223685,

I really like your models! They both have great aesthetic appeal and the detail is outstanding. I enjoy seeing the functionality in the chassis, particularly the suspension and drivetrain. Could you also PM me the link for the tires? I am interested in the ones from the MAN 8x8 off-road RV.

Thanks,

Evan

Thank you for liking it!I will send you the link for the tires.