Rui Miguel

[MOC] Batman™ The Animated Series BrickHeadz (Product Concept) - Tribute to Kevin Conroy

2A1fQim.jpg

Batman™ The Animated Series BrickHeadz (Product Concept)
By Rui Miguel

“Does the hurt ever go away?” - Dick Grayson

“I wish I could say yes. But it will get better in time for you. That I promise” - Bruce Wayne

5YzrvQa.jpg

This LEGO Brickheadz concept is a homage to the amazing Kevin Conroy. A way to bring Batman: The Animated Series to our hearts in LEGO and remembering the eternal voice of Kevin. Every time I look at this project I will hear his Batman voice.

Thank you Kevin Conroy for all the moments and lessons you shared with the world. You will be deeply missed but never forgotten. Rest in peace Dark Knight.

LfQroKQ.jpg

cv000hV.jpg

jPiCuTB.jpg

B7hIeNe.jpg

Ee9FgWd.jpg

Y80UxIK.jpg

0qNi2Dq.jpg

shsTniF.jpg

In here you’ll find the PDF files of the building instructions. Its four separable books fit for multi-person building experience. I have also added the Bricklink studio file of the model so you can upload to Bricklink and generate a wanted list of the LEGO parts needed to order.

rl4HlDU.jpg

Download Link (Google Drive):

Building Instructions | Printed Parts PNGs | Studio File - Here 

Book 1 Catwoman (5.4 MB)
Book 2 Batman (6.1 MB)
Book 3 The Joker (6.1 MB)
Book 4 Harley Quinn (5.5 MB)

Bricklink Studio file (249 KB)

Features:

- 496 pcs/pzs (4 figures and 4 stands)

- Removable and playable

If you have the opportunity to build for yourself, hope you have a fun time building, playing and displaying.

If you are a Kevin Conroy’s Batman fan like me I hope this brings you consolidation and remembrance of him.

Edited by Rui Miguel

Small Update* - I updated the link with a folder with all the files; adding as well the PNGs files of the printed parts I draw. If you have a local place where you can print decals/stickers you can do them.

*oh2*

It looks like an actual LEGO set! 

Great execution and of course a lovely tribute to Kevin Conroy

Joker is the best one 100% Although the lack of lipstick makes the face looks like the revamp design rather than the original

Harley is excellent as well!

Edited by Robert8

10 hours ago, Robert8 said:

*oh2*

It looks like an actual LEGO set! 

Great execution and of course a lovely tribute to Kevin Conroy

Joker is the best one 100% Although the lack of lipstick makes the face looks like the revamp design rather than the original

Harley is excellent as well!

Thanks :) We will miss Kevin but his voice will be eternal.

I thought of putting a print of a closed-mouth smile on him but I was afraid it would look too spread across the tile. But there's always room for future improvement ;) 

Thank you for stopping by, I'm happy you like them. I shared the instructions in case you want to build them. Cheers