Sign in to follow this  
Ayrlego

[GoC] Corner Townhouse, Queenston

As Queenston grows, it's minifigs demand increasingly more sophisticated living quarters. Rows of townhouses have popped up in the settlement centre. Usually three stories high, the who's who of Queenston society can be found here amoungst the hustle and bustle of the high street. As the corner house, this residents of this house take advantage of the late afternoon sun on the third story balcony.

52532749621_96e0cd9f0c_c.jpg

First of a (hopefully) series of modular high street builds for colonial Queenston and last of my GoC task 14 - Bastion of the East builds. @Justsomebrix challenged me to do a more city centre type build with this one than my usual more stand alone type properties. The building has technic points on each of the hidden sides to attach future builds to if I ever get around to them! Will be licensed as a small residence for the settlement.

Spoiler

WIP shot from Discord:

IMG_6576.jpg

Awesome build - I'm really looking forward to seeing another modular street scene, the last one was superb!

I spy the wand-balcony technique from a recent Venice build :pir-huzzah2:

This is a very beautiful and colorful building. I like the different windows on each floor, it looks interesting.

On 12/1/2022 at 1:05 AM, Jeff of Clubs said:

Great colors! Your pantile roofs are always fun. Now I wanna live in Queenston!

You're more than welcome to build yourself a house there or maybe even invest in a little store :wink: