Sign in to follow this  
Jeff of Clubs

[OL-FB]...mud, mud, mud...

Although difficult to transport through a fresh-cut and narrow jungle road, artillery is a critical component of any modern army.

LGM1 ...mud mud mud...

Here some poor souls from the artillery branch work to dislodge their 6lb field gun. Although frustrated, they are surely greatful that they don't operate one of the many larger pieces in the Oleonda Division.

Part of 3.Division's march to Seawatch.

Thanks, ♧

Lovely tree, particularly the rope thingy that gives the impression of some vines or similar overgrowing it. And the gun is excellent, with the added bonus that it is actually stuck - excellently depicted!

On 11/28/2022 at 1:04 PM, Bregir said:

Lovely tree, particularly the rope thingy that gives the impression of some vines or similar overgrowing it. And the gun is excellent, with the added bonus that it is actually stuck - excellently depicted!

Thank you! I was tickled with how the gun came out. Realized I had no 2x2 axles thus the experiment began. The tree is mostly parts from the bonsai tree kit. Even the base is just the tree tray trim flipped upsidedown and filled in:pir_laugh2:

Baller on a part budget these days.

@Ross Fisher, Thank you!

@Spud The Viking, Thanks!

@NOD, yep! Mud is not the mark of a nobleman. Thanks!

@LM71Blackbird, Thanks!

Edited by Jeff of Clubs

This is a well portrayed scene. Does the officer have a pocket watch in his hand? I am sure that he is a great help to the soldiers with his encouraging words. :pir_laugh2:  

Edited by NOD