Sign in to follow this  
pantelis

[Moc] The fellowship of the ring

One of my favorite scenes from the first movie was the fellowship gathering at rivendell. I've seen an incredible amount all these years around this scene, but for me most of them are very big with a lot of materials and difficult to transport. So I decided to make my own version and I hope you like it especially if the rumours for a new lotr set in 2023 are true!!!

52523495659_28f0321b49_k.jpg

52523764108_a4b34e7054_k.jpg

52522752667_2b265ea070_k.jpg

52523217071_4d591690c0_k.jpg

52524286204_14ac79a09e_k.jpg

52524372469_9a5018b920_k.jpg

52523495499_830e25a00c_k.jpg

Very beautiful diorama! :pir-love: I like the buildings and the colorful autumn trees. When I see the minifigures, I want to watch the movies right away.

2 hours ago, NOD said:

Very beautiful diorama! :pir-love: I like the buildings and the colorful autumn trees. When I see the minifigures, I want to watch the movies right away.

Thank you very much for your feedback my friend. at the first i wasn't sure about the colours but at the end i think this works. 

2 hours ago, Sheps said:

Well done!

Simple but elegant architecture and colours.

Thank you very much my friend. I really like simple builds and i try to make my version of this scene with the parts i have.

It looks great. Big enough to have enough details to be obvious what it is but not too big that it can still be displayed quite easily in most homes. If you have enough bricks it is too easy to start building and keep going, making a huge MOC that might look great at a convention but is way too big for home display. This hits a sweet spot.

Edited by MAB

Gorgeous work on Rivendell. Iconic and well detailed, you've done this place justice. The size is perfect too.

5 hours ago, MAB said:

It looks great. Big enough to have enough details to be obvious what it is but not too big that it can still be displayed quite easily in most homes. If you have enough bricks it is too easy to start building and keep going, making a huge MOC that might look great at a convention but is way too big for home display. This hits a sweet spot.

Thank toy very much for this feedback. When i start to build this moc to my mind was exactlly this. to make something not to big but something playable. maybe its not a huge detailed moc but at the end i really enjoy it!

55 minutes ago, Feuer Zug said:

Gorgeous work on Rivendell. Iconic and well detailed, you've done this place justice. The size is perfect too.

thank you very much for this feadback my friend i hope you really enjoy it!!