Hi everyone

Last weekend the Bricking Bavaria 2022 took place in Fürth, Germany. LEGO builders from around Europe travelled to Fürth to show their models. This year large cranes, lang heavy load transporters and even a technic locomotive in scale 1:17 were shown. It was really inspiring to meet other builders and learn about their building techniques, concepts and how their model work. For all people who had not the possibility to come to BB22 I cut a video with as many models in action as possible. 

Just now, Schwedii said:

Yes, that is right. It is Isenheim´s MB Trac :thumbup:

i was just looking your MB; but I have noticed MB trac last year because my plan was to make 1:18 MB Trac but portal axles make it way to wide

Thanks for posting! It’s so amazing to see all those beautiful and functional machines! Is there an online list of such events somewhere? I’d be interested in visiting some, but I never know about them..

Looks like fantastic event.

I'm just thinking, how everything worked there, that there were no interference from all (kinfd) remotes.

21 hours ago, 1gor said:

i was just looking your MB; but I have noticed MB trac last year because my plan was to make 1:18 MB Trac but portal axles make it way to wide

Check this: https://www.instagram.com/p/CjFGGSqo8qr/

18 hours ago, gyenesvi said:

Thanks for posting! It’s so amazing to see all those beautiful and functional machines! Is there an online list of such events somewhere? I’d be interested in visiting some, but I never know about them..

you are wellcome. It depends where you are from. sometime you find informaiton at the LUG associations. But also there it can be hard to find the informations because often the websites are not updated. for instance here you finde the infos about Bricking Bavaria and maybe other events: https://www.bricking-bavaria.de/termine/

5 hours ago, Jurss said:

I'm just thinking, how everything worked there, that there were no interference from all (kinfd) remotes.

Some guys drive with RC components. With those you dont't have any tuble. The most poeple us Sbicks, which also work great. With PoweredUp sometime it is difficult. 

55 minutes ago, functionalTechnic said:

that solution crossed my mind before, but could not integrate ball joint from Unimog with that (and was a bit wobbly, but perhaps I didn't use cimpletely new parts... perhaps i could try again for Fastrac 8330 front axle.

Thanks Simon

Edited by 1gor

I've always loed to see these video from ehibitions  - a lot of MOCs and fun at one time)

It was really great to meet all the builders live. Also all these wonderful and functional models inspire me to build some of my own MOCs at this scale too.

12 hours ago, Zerobricks said:

It was really great to meet all the builders live. Also all these wonderful and functional models inspire me to build some of my own MOCs at this scale too.

then i suppose you'll finish your (complete) creation before i midify my front axle :laugh:

Edited by 1gor

9 hours ago, functionalTechnic said:

for instance here you finde the infos about Bricking Bavaria and maybe other events

Thanks, I'll check it out!

The video quality is awesome. Á propos quality: The most important detail... There was a (some?) person who patiently taped all the road markings on the floor. Respect for that! :laugh:

On 11/26/2022 at 7:21 PM, gyenesvi said:

[...] I’d be interested in visiting some, but I never know about them..

I ask myself if there could be some topic for groups to promote their events. Maybe with some rules like adding maximum one promotional photo and/or video and maximum 5 sentences to describe the event. Or does something like that exist? ...sorry a noob question :)

Best wishes

Lots of great trucks and machines here. It would be an interesting event to someday go visit. Thanks for showing all these machines working well.

On 11/27/2022 at 4:52 PM, Zerobricks said:

all these wonderful and functional models inspire me to build

Nothing to add here :thumbup:

So, where are my bricks??

14 hours ago, pow said:

I ask myself if there could be some topic for groups to promote their events. Maybe with some rules like adding maximum one promotional photo and/or video and maximum 5 sentences to describe the event. Or does something like that exist? ...sorry a noob question :)

Seems like a good idea, it doesn't exists (or isn't alive for quite some time)...

It would be great to have an overview about most events in europe but it seems unrealisitc to get all the informations of the events. I think there are many people who could show great moc but if you don't know there are exhibition taking place it will never happen. For me it was also a coincidence that member of the doctorbrick.de ask me to visit Bricking Bavaria in 2017. 

Does anyone have more details on the Sweeper MOC in the opening shot? I'm especially interested in the pickup mechanism for the 1x1 round bricks