Ayrlego

The Seawatch Campaign - Coordination Thread

Note: the deadline for round one of the operations has passed, but I wanted to depict our soldiers in action in this first phase… hoping to show their victorious advance in the next round!

Edited by Keymonus

20 hours ago, Ross Fisher said:

It has been nearly a month. How did the battle play out?

News from the front is slow, but we should hear something before all the ships reach port.

On 6/10/2023 at 11:05 AM, Bricksbypidy said:

Im new with Campaigns, but when can when aspect the results of this battle? 

The campaigns are something quite new for everyone, as we just had only a previous one that actually only lasted a couple of turns (Terraversa campaign). Behind the results, there are a calculation phase and some writing ups. As the people who can manage the process are not many, and they do it in their free time, the times can be expected to be quite long

37 minutes ago, Keymonus said:

The campaigns are something quite new for everyone, as we just had only a previous one that actually only lasted a couple of turns (Terraversa campaign). Behind the results, there are a calculation phase and some writing ups. As the people who can manage the process are not many, and they do it in their free time, the times can be expected to be quite long

Ah okay, I didn't know that. I'll be patient!

On 5/3/2023 at 2:47 PM, Capt Wolf said:

News from the front is slow, but we should hear something before all the ships reach port.

Any news on this? 

6 hours ago, Ross Fisher said:

Any news on this? 

No. I haven't heard from the correspondent yet.

The battle has been decided! Coalition forces victorious, but the Lotus still poses a threat on El Oleonda!

Should anyone wish for more feedback on tactics or combat resolution, etc. please let me know.

Note: for ease of tracking, here you can see an old post of mine, about General Francois' death.