Sign in to follow this  
Denmarks

Bag Count in Box

The manual will indicate how many bag numbers are in the set. The problem is that there can be 1 or 2 (or more) of each number. It would be nice to see the count in the manual so you can immediately tell is one is missing. I assume there is a limit to the number of parts in a bag therefore a second must be used. Has anyone ever seen a third (or higher) bag with the same number?

Yes I have. And I remember the time when bags never were numbered. You had a set like 10214 Tower Bridge, 4000+ parts, without any numbering on the bags. You first had to open all the bags and sort the parts to be able to build the set. So things are easy nowadays, grandpa says.

Apparently, as some reviews say, they fixed this with the new Eiffel Tower 10307 by giving every bag a unique number.

What I don't know is whether they actually actively tell this to people in the instruction manual, so that people know there are no duplicate numbers.

I recently built a set where also all numbers had only 1 bag (76193, from 2021). So maybe this is the new way of things?