the Inventor

[MOC] The Golden Crown Inn

For Kings and commoners, the most famous and busiest tavern in all of Faldia. Not many kings have visited though, it is frequently used by the Royal Falcon Guard and the main Black Falcon army.

Video:

Pictures:
On the balcony are Lord Biron and his wife, who are currently staying at the tavern, he isn’t really happy about all the noise downstairs though.

52511429527_d6a86ce051_b.jpg

The Golden Crown Inn by Ids de Jong, on Flickr

The Golden Crown is run by the Ryan family, who are known for their hospitality.

52512451588_ef2ea25f9b_b.jpg

The Golden Crown Inn - bar by Ids de Jong, on Flickr

Today we all gathered for the event, and we have a special surprise, the Fantastic Fauns are currently playing in Faldia, at our tavern. 

Please welcome them with a round of applause.

52511903796_29f1838d6c_b.jpg

The Golden Crown Inn - the Fantastic Fauns by Ids de Jong, on Flickr

Aht and Minke (Fantasy figbarf – Whispering Woods I and IV) are still playing a board game at the window to the right.
Aht: “I can see why you wanted to return to the city, really lively here, although I’m fonder of the woods myself.”
Minke: “Yeah, when the position of captain of the Royal Falcon Guard came free, I couldn't turn it down, thanks for the recommendation Aht.”
Aht: “No problem, glad I could help you.”

-
Also to the right are two members of the trade guild discussing some new trade opportunities with Felisia, located south of Faldia.

52512381385_2435e9d4cb_b.jpg

The Golden Crown Inn - Aht and Minke playing a board game by Ids de Jong, on Flickr

Many locals are also frequently visiting and get together at the tavern.

52511903621_2c0c876f61_b.jpg

The Golden Crown Inn - overview by Ids de Jong, on Flickr

Edited by the Inventor

Incredible work on your MOC tavern. All the details are top notch and well thought out. From the floor to the ceiling, the room is lively, but not overcrowded at any point. Plenty of action and happenings that we can all make educated guesses as to what's transpiring. Kudos!

@Feuer Zug Thank you, yeah, I had to think about not overcrowding the place and tried several compositions of the figs that they would not overlap each other when taking the pictures.

Beautiful tavern with a great décor! :pir-stareyes: Innovative idea how the chandelier was built.

I really like the design of the Inn.  The floor looks fantastic, the chandelier is nice, and all the different shields around the in is a great detail.  The figs really bring the build to life.  Job well done.  

You know that feeling when you see a MOC and you instantly feel the need to make it yourself? Yeah, that's what this does for me. I love it!

Love it!  Amazing Tavern build.  I really wish Lego would do a Tavern interior set, it'd be a great setting for fantasy adventurers

6 hours ago, Professor Thaum said:

Wonderful job comrade.

Special mention to the stairs as roof :wink:

Well spotted! That is a great idea. 

On 11/26/2022 at 11:45 AM, SirBlake said:

You know that feeling when you see a MOC and you instantly feel the need to make it yourself? Yeah, that's what this does for me. I love it!

Well, I made good on this promise. I had to try a version for myself:

@sonofasubmariner Thank you.

Yes, everything is connected.

Hose, Rigid 3mm are fixated on the baseplate with 1x1 clips, and all floor pieces (tiles/plates and plate with clips) are connected to the rigid hoses.