Barthezz Brick

[MOC] Assassin's Creed - Venice 1486

On 11/26/2022 at 5:21 AM, MarcoMak said:

It is really beautiful and full of special building skill, so many attractive details, I love the lifting machine and the ship on the port , the appearance is very nice.

"Some parts are rebuild 2 or 3 times before i was satisfied with the result. So its really by trail and error. " 

This is real, first you have the idea, and then build it, and keep it for several days, sometimes you still think that it is good, but sometimes you can't accept it then you will modify it. I really enjoy this process of making MOC.

Thank you so much for sharing this masterpiece to us, it is inspiring to all MOC Maker.

1790559428_ScreenHunter_878Nov_2611_52.jpg.973c6e3796e91211207b4c47b5a23790.jpg  Is it hot dog sausage?  The curve line of this mast platform is wonderful !!!

Yes, these are the brown hotdog pieces 😁

On 11/27/2022 at 12:55 PM, Marooned Marin said:

@Barthezz Brick you have been Frontpaged  pir-eurobricks.png

Thx, much appreciated 🙏

On 11/27/2022 at 5:13 PM, GeoBrick said:

Funny, I can spy more of the details of your MOC with the pics here then in person at Bricks&More a couple weeks ago, Barthezz Brick.
The view in the dark of your display was beyond words though.

Really 😆 now you have all the time to look and absorb. A venue is crowded and the backdrop was black.. that doesn't help either..

Oo yes, the dark hour and the lights/ambiance where amazing if i say so myself.

On 11/29/2022 at 11:23 AM, Professor Thaum said:

What a masterpiece ! What a job done !

This is gorgeous, really. As already said "the Devil is in the details" : each little part of that fantastic diorama is a jewel of its own.

Noticed too : all the technics used to curve (bridges, towers, boats, crane... ) -> wonderful.

@Barthezz Brick : you received a "MOC Expert" tag for this amazing job.

Now there is only one question : where are the 3 others promised ( with that introduction, sure we won't give up until the 4 are posted ! )

Down to work ! :pir-triumph:

The coming years you can expect the next three chapter... 😆

@all; Thx for all the amazing comments all 🙏🙌

Edited by Barthezz Brick