Broke4Bricks

Legoland Promotional Bricks

Been trying for hours to find an active thread for Legoland Collector Bricks, Promotional Bricks, Legoland Exclusive Bricks, or whatever they go by in your neck of the woods, any help would be appreciated.

2022-11-19_08-06-33

22 hours ago, Broke4Bricks said:

any help would be appreciated.

To do what exactly?

Best,
Thorsten

"trying for hours to find an active thread"

To point me in the direction of an active thread regarding the aforementioned Legoland Promotional Bricks.

Cheers

Bryan

I don't think there is one.

If you want to know the ones you are missing then you can try searching on bricklink.

Well after a lot of time spent looking with no luck, I have decided to create a website to catalog Legoland Promotional Bricks, Promo Bricks, Collector Bricks, Souvenir Bricks, Exclusive Bricks or whatever you want to call them (incidently this is part of the problem is that there is really no generally accepted term for these) there have been other great attempts to do so but it does not appear that any of these sites are currently being updated, or have been for some time. Bricklink does a decent job but are more than a few years behind, have some incorrect information as far as release years etc. and does not have the best images. So for what it's worth I've launched www.LLPromobricks.com, it is still under construction but I've opted to keep it live while I work on it. Hopefully it can serve as a database for these if only until something better exists. I have a personal collection of about 350 unique Bricks from around the world, once I've photographed & catalogued these I will encourage the community to help fill holes or update information. Hope to be of help to those out there that do collect these.

Edited by Broke4Bricks
add image

@Broke4Bricks You should talk to Michael from Promobricks.de. He also collects them, hence the name of his Blog Site. There used to be a website promotionalbricks.com that seems to be down now. Maybe he is still working on the translation?