I really like this MOC. I like how it looks, the mechanics and that you use the status light of the HUB as a front light. Well done! I also understand that you are proud of it. You really can be!

What i don't like is the attitude you are showing. IMHO a little more modesty would have shed a better light on you. You set the bar very high with your title. That creates expectations. While i really like your motorcycle, I immediately felt "no it's not impossble" when i opened you thread and saw the first image. You have some nice building techniques for the hubless wheels. But the rest is "just" connected liftarms, pins, panels and some gears. Don't get me wrong: It still ends up in a nice result! But, no, it is not impossible (for everyone else) to build.

I think you are kinda trapped. It took you a long time to build and improve it. And now your precious (no irony here!) creation is exposed to criticism in multiple ways:

• The price for the instructions
  • The title of your thread being clickbaity
  • Claims about self balancing
  • Claims that your creation is a master piece

I can understand that this hurts.

On 11/16/2022 at 3:58 AM, dickylaban said:

I use the name 'The Impossible' just to show that this model is impossible to be easily build.

What makes it so hard to build? I started to rebuild it in Stud.io. So far no issues. No worries, I will not share it.

On 11/16/2022 at 12:56 AM, dickylaban said:

You may try to build with the provided inventory, & I can guaranteed you can not get the same result as mine.

Bold claim. Again... modesty.

On 11/16/2022 at 12:41 AM, dickylaban said:

The model is the result of my experiment with the PU system, I try to the apply the PU system to my model with a lot of trial & error since there is no documentation of model using this.

I totally agree on the lack of official documentation! Just in case you didn't know the documentation from RacingBrick: https://racingbrick.com/powered-up-code-block-guide/

It helped me a lot! What part was the most challenging for you?

EDIT:

Just no. Rebrickable doesn't suspend just because some criticism against your MOC. It suspended it because you made mistakes. You said it yourself: You fixed it.

8 hours ago, dickylaban said:

I have fixed everything in my rebrickable page

Dude, seriouly... No one is one a personal vendetta against you here. If you believe me or not, it saddens me in what situation you are. But you have to understand that, if you are making bold claims, you will be exposed to critcism. If you like it or not. Your MOC surely is not something trivial. But, at least to me, it is also not something superior.

7 hours ago, dickylaban said:

PLEASE READ THIS :

I WILL NOT RESPONSE TO ANY COMMENT THAT TENDS TO DISCREDIT ME AFTER THIS, I AM NOT LOOKING FOR USELESS DISCUSSION.
IF YOU THINK YOU CAN BUILD THE SAME ONE OR BETTER ONE, GO FOR IT.

THIS MODEL IS THE RESULT OF MY EXPERIMENT & I DIDN'T USE ANY CONVENTIONAL WAY OF THINKING TO BUILD IT.
THIS IS ONLY A TOY MODEL FOR PLAY, NOT A REAL MOTORCYCLE FOR RIDING.
I DO NOT SCAM PEOPLE FOR THEIR MONEY, I HAVE A VERY GOOD INCOME FROM MY MATH CLASS TO SUPPORT MY LIVING.(MY SON IS A DOCTOR)

SO PLEASE BE CIVILIZED AS @Milan ALREADY SAY IT HERE.

BTW, doxxing other people... NOT OK. I made it disappear. Weren't you the one asking for people stay civil? Yes? Then follow you own rules.

Edited by Andman
many mistakes, shouldn't write in the early morning...

You act like a child.

If you present a MOC in a modest way makes you likable, and people will compliment you, no matter if the MOC is great or just O.K.

But if you Announce your MOC like a gift from the heavens you set expectations the MOC can't meet, and makes you look conceited to boot. Calling it "impossible" and "beautiful work of art and technology" just makes you look big-headed. 

The audience in this Forum are talented builders with lots of experience, not a bunch of easily-impressed noobs like on FB. Technical discussions are appreciated here, and constructive criticism.

I'm really speechless. You show very well who you are. The only one not seeing it, is you :-(

BTW, how will it hurt me back very deeply? I'm really curious. Are you planning to dox me too?

The only lesson I learned so far, is that you are not able to take a step back and have look at your behavior from a greater distance.

You know what? Challenge excepted. I'll finish your simple MOC. Just need some more parts for the wheels.

1 hour ago, dickylaban said:

I give you this answer to let you learn your lesson before making a judgement to others since I feel pity for you and your friend 'afrination'

Yaaay, I made a new friend today! @Andman thanks for your kind message and efforts you already took to get rid of his doxing of mine.
@Maaboo35 😂

@dickylaban As others also pointed out, nobody - except you - thinks this is somewhat of a competition between you and any of the other commenters here. I wish you all the best to understand our opinion & concerns at some day. *sadface

10 hours ago, dickylaban said:

I DO NOT SCAM PEOPLE FOR THEIR MONEY, I HAVE A VERY GOOD INCOME FROM MY MATH CLASS TO SUPPORT MY LIVING.(MY SON IS A DOCTOR)

By the way I hope you don't teach the kids in the class to misstread the equal sign in equations like you do it with "self balancing" for your Bikes.. 😱

Edited by aFrInaTi0n

Cool topic, which shows one picture of moc, nothing about, how it is built, just statement, that it is somehow superior. Link to buy instructions, clikbait type topic name. What else could we deserve?

I admire pricing of this after all nice MOC... I think I will never have as much faith into my creations to put similar prices next to them. But who knows, maybe inflation will eat us all and such amount of money for a MOC will be real :D I'm not going to tell anyone what is correct price for their creations, market will verify profitability of it.

Nevertheless, I wish you lack with selling it and I hope you will grow some modesty in you. I realize that most of the people know very less about mechanics, but some people know quite a lot. And if you challenge them, as you did, they will answer. So be prepared.

Edited by keymaker

19 minutes ago, keymaker said:

I think I will never have as much faith into my creations to put similar prices next to them.

Well you should, but it depends on the size of the MOC. I sell two MOCs for a similar price (20 Bucks), but they both have 10x as many pieces as this creation here. For good 3000-4500 bricks Technic supercar this price is normal on RB, but not for such a small creation its just greedy.

Edited by Gray Gear

37 minutes ago, Gray Gear said:

Well you should, but it depends on the size of the MOC. I sell two MOCs for a similar price (20 Bucks), but they both have 10x as many pieces as this creation here. For good 3000-4500 bricks Technic supercar this price is normal on RB, but not for such a small creation its just greedy.

I have a 3k parts MOC - UAZ 3150, and is is quite successful, work on instruction for next one with just over 2k parts is ongoing. But from my experience, if you aiming at financial success, then the look of the MOC is superior over functionality. It is a bit sad from my point of view, as I mainly focus and will focus on functions, mechanics etc, but I acknowledge that this is the reality and I will not bend my aims to earn couple more $. After all designing MOC is a hobby and not what I do for living :D

10 minutes ago, keymaker said:

I will not bend my aims to earn couple more $. After all designing MOC is a hobby and not what I do for living :D

That's the spirit. Build the MOC for yourself first. Afterwards sell it for a price that makes sense, and if people like it they can build it too.

Thank you for all of you have post negative feedback in my thread, your comment will show off your disability of compete with others. (so other member can see it too)
I feel pity for you, you only expert in discrediting people with your bad attitude.(that's how you earn your member badge)
Whatever you say in this thread, I am happy that someone has already buy it.(without I asking or force him, he is a person without nickname like yours)
So why should I have to wasting my precious time to answer your comment?
Now I have a collection of bad attitude member in this forum, once again thank you for your kindness to drop your 'wise words'.

Oh ya, someone told me that this thread is only one way conversation since I didn't give my personal response. Do you realized it ? :drool::drool::drool:
'Kacian deh loe pade dicuekin' that's the right word for you all.

Edited by dickylaban

8 minutes ago, dickylaban said:

Thank you for all of you have post negative feedback in my thread, your comment will show off your disability of compete with others. (so other member can see it too)
I feel pity for you, you only expert in discrediting people with your bad attitude.(that's how you earn your member badge)
Whatever you say in this thread, I am happy that someone has already buy it.(without I asking or force him, he is a person without nickname like yours)
So why should I have to wasting my precious time to answer your comment?
Now I have a collection of bad attitude member in this forum, once again thank you for your kindness to drop your 'wise words'.

You are so welcome, you deserved every little word & we all had our fun with your "funny" attitude & your view of things which with you have enlightened us! Thanks for the great time and this hilarious thread again. 👌

Edit: For editing your older posts in the fear of getting penalties: be advised that Forums normally give admins / mods full visibility on the original content of users posts. fyi

Edited by aFrInaTi0n

32 minutes ago, aFrInaTi0n said:

Edit: For editing your older posts in the fear of getting penalties: be advised that Forums normally give admins / mods full visibility on the original content of users posts. fyi

Yeah, can't believe he's gone and done that. That is beyond cowardly.

Compared to how big-headed this guy is, Megamind looks average. But all that space in his head seems to be empty, as he can't comprehend that he himself is the reason why his MOC threads look like train wrecks.

I love how he thinks he pulled a smart move on the forum users while making himself look like the biggest coward at the same time by editing his comments. 

I´ve been late to the party, is there some rotten salad left :moar: ? Has someone seen Helge around? I´m literally drinking my well deserved end of working day beer right now - cheers everybody :pir-huzzah1:!

Edited by brunojj1

Proves that someone spent 22$, doesn't prove your bike works or is worth 22$.

So far 19 people have bought the bike I linked above. Also proves nothing, but the on board videos by @aFrInaTi0n prove something.

5 hours ago, dickylaban said:

JUST A PROOF

that there are stupid people around (from 8billions on this rock) :D

Sorry, Your MOC is pretty OK, It would have maybe frontpaged, if the topic was not just an advertising for expensive building instructions.

7 hours ago, dickylaban said:

JUST A PROOF   :laugh_hard::laugh_hard::laugh_hard:

Of you having more severe issues than a non-self-balancing bike?

I think everyone here is already sure of that, so I think we don't need mores of your "proves".

Btw you were right and you need to be pity with plenty of ppl here because of their opinions.

And be sure I bought every single one of them with the money I could have spent on your MOC. You see the reaction and how much more fun I had with the exact same amount of money?

Plenty! 

So please dox me again or regulary or give me bad posts at your fb page - I can live with hatred from people like you. 😘

Edited by aFrInaTi0n

I wouldn't call that bike self balancing to be honest..
I'm not here to pick on you, but your attitude is annoyingly presumptuous, I've been on this forum for over a decade and an attitude like yours brings only toxicity to a community that shares the same passion.
There is no need for bold claims and clickbait titles, we are all here to share more than to sell stuff...

Figure something out:

this guy here in the video below, 10 years ago made the first lego bike

then slewentogzz made the first one using only lego pieces and an sbrick
then greengecko made a more refined one shifting a weight to make it lean 
then i took that concept and used the battery instead
then afrination and amorti made their concepts improving what i've done
and so on

all this to say that we're all here to have fun together rather than trying to assess who's the first one to do something or trying to get noticed for something.
Generally speaking no one cares, it's just legos...

@dickylaban Do you really think I will by now let you get off the hook with re-creating the same MOC under a new ID at RB?

Deleted MOC: link removed
New MOC: link removed

Expect me to give the first comment there :)

Edit: One other thing, pelase don't complain at any point in the future if eventually one will prove you wrong (like you asked for) with a real working hubless rc bike design.. 🤷‍♂️

Edited by Milan
Removed link to Rebricable

Everytime you react on dickylaban you're going to help him. I'm watching this topic for a while now. Everytime it becomes silent dicky pushes his topic up in the list by stating some weird comment. And as we react on him we help him getting klicks (on rebrickable?).

And the bulldozer-bike is so expensive because that makes it more visible, more often be seen. Even rebrickable needs to earn some money.

If we really want to stop those strange people the best is to ignore them.

I'm out cheers.

14 hours ago, aFrInaTi0n said:

Deleted MOC: link removed
New MOC: link removed

Sweet,  a FREE Promotion for my MOC.

Edited by Milan
Removed link to Rebricable