This is my latest model for the hubless motorcycle model, this model featured single arm steering with 'auto return to center' by using PoweredUp apps.

This is not an ordinary motorcycle creations that you have already seen before, it didn't have any complex physics principle of a real motorcycle or the way you riding a real motorcycle.(because smart solutions area not always to be complex)
It's just a motorcycle model with complex building structure came in a compact size & works as shown in the video.(you can not ride it)
Please do not keep telling me to follow your principle of how a motorcycle model should be, every builder has different approach & technique to be unique.
You can also display it on your desk using the display stand.(instruction also provided)
If you interested with this model, you can build it with the instructions at LINK REMOVED

NOTE: The name of the creation is to shows nothing is impossible to be done with LEGO Technic if you have the passion & knowledge.
52494391773_94f166d5b1_c.jpg

Following are the prototype model before the final model
https://flic.kr/s/aHBqjAdWcJ

This video shows the final model running on a distance about 2m, the side support bar helps when making a turn.
The model return to standing position after the turn (when it back in straight mode) by the help of the center of gravity, the side support bar didn't touch the surface.

https://youtu.be/qqCT2ZS7p8s

This video shows the smooth rotating front wheel, the rear wheels also has the same.

Edited by Milan
Removed link to Rebricable

As I can only look at the pictures can you please explain why the inventory states I need 4 Tyres - I can only see two on the model.

On 11/14/2022 at 12:48 AM, williamyzfr1 said:

As I can only look at the pictures can you please explain why the inventory states I need 4 Tyres - I can only see two on the model.

Oops, sorry.
I should be only 2, I think the system has did a small mistakes during verification on the part.
Anyway, thank's for the input & I have made the correction.

Edited by dickylaban

On 11/13/2022 at 4:26 AM, dickylaban said:

This is my latest model for the hubless motorcycle model, this model featured single arm steering with 'auto return to center' by using PoweredUp apps.
Building instruction available at :

52494391773_94f166d5b1_c.jpg

Following are the prototype model before the final model
https://flic.kr/s/aHBqjAdWcJ

This video show the final model running on a distance about 2m, the side support bar helps when making a turn.
The model start it's 'self balacing' after the turn (when it back in straight mode), the side support bar didn't touch the surface.

https://youtu.be/qqCT2ZS7p8s

My goodness, whats this voor SCAM?

Edited by Milan
Removed link to Rebricable

I noticed the bike a few days ago on rebrickable. I think you are super proud of it? I would be too! This thing is cool.
To be honest it looks like a work in progress to me. From my point of view it should definitely go faster.

And please built a self balancing version of it (without the steering). I want to see that!

I, for example, fell in love with the one from Green Gecko (https://rebrickable.com/mocs/MOC-17249/Green Gecko/fast-rc-motorcycle-it-really-works-and-stands-up-30kmh-with-buwizz-20)

My pleasure. :wink: I like that you put your stuff into such beautiful packages! Oh and by the way. Why not use a self explaining title for this topic, like "stylistic hubless motorcycle powered up". So your bike can be found, by it's title. Some people seem to react somehow emotional, if you're not using self explaining titles.

22 minutes ago, dickylaban said:

[...]
regarding 'self balacing', this model can do it while it go straight forward.
[...]
I'm not SCAMMING, this is a REAL working model (a beautiful work of art & technology, not a simple MOC)

This is the exact detail where most people will have another opinion on: Your "self-balancing" relies on the wide wheels with their plain surface.

@amorti, me (and I guess the other people here complaining about scam) will define "self-balancing" to work even with thin wheels - because then it is really using the physics behind a motorcycle / bicycle to stay up and balanced.

I think all people will agree with your MOC being a good tech design / study & also fitting & good looking bodywork. We just don't really get it why you claim it is self balancing, as it is not from our interpretation.

Can you agree with our definition and can understand the point? Because we had already several discussions and I think you don't really get what we want to point out.

Just some more examples of "really working" self balancing bikes at high speed:

Here with one sag-down in a curve because of too low speed & the ramp up and getting straight again:

Drivers perspective:

@piterx 's Superbike:

Edited by aFrInaTi0n

@dickylaban you are self balancing, when you go by bicycle driving around without the hands on the handlebar. The only option you have to steer your bike is by shifting your body weight to the left or to the right.

To be honest there is a lot of physics involved in your project. A lot!

for example you need to pass a certain velocity (so the mass of the rotating wheels stabilizes the whole thing), and the front wheel has to caster independently (meaning, that you have to get rid of your cool steering mechanism).

but you are clever. you can do this. :laugh:

Edited by pow

@aFrInaTi0n cool videos. my hearth bleeds by seeing how often the bike crashes in the second clip. :cry_sad:

I really want to see @dickylaban produce such a bike. It definitely will be the best looking!

Knowing the full inventory before buying the instructions would be mandatory for me, otherwise I wouldn't know if I have the parts to build it. It's also a good way to build trust with prospective buyers.

I really like the style and looks of the bike but the headline is just clickbait. Why not call it it hubless full RC bike as it is a hubless full RC bike. About riding a motorcycle. Steering is done with countersteering or leaning. At very low speeds or when pushing it around you can actually steer by turning the handlebar but you will fail at speeds just above walking.. Your bike is not steered like a bike. Sorry. 

12 hours ago, dickylaban said:

I don't understand why people always judge my model before they learn the details, I also never force people to buy my creation.

And I don't understand why you just don't understand that you don't understand in the first place what we speak & complain about. And you are - in consequence - restarting your false claims of having  "self balancing working" over and over again with your "ClickBait-Title" thingies.
It's just annoying to see those false claims started over and over again by you.

Edit: Also if you were here for real open discussions then why not answer to the explanation of what we see as "self-balancing" & what is your opinion on it?
Not replying is giving at least me the feeling you are not interested in any technical discussions at all - seems its just about false fame you need & want to have..

But feel free to claim whatever you want, in my opinion you are just fortifying your reputation as a false-claimer and more and more people will start joking about you.

Edit2: To point it out once more: I don't see any issue with telling your buyers the restrictions of operation of your model - that would be the absolut least I am expecting from MOC creators! What is your opinion on this? Do you really want to go with the "buy the instructions and prove me wrong approach", which is just childish behavior? Maybe rethink and more people will be willing to pay for your MOCs..

Edit3: Here a nice example of your public behavior when you deal with other opinions:
image.png.d545b736953064761d81e36b0c99825b.png

Your messages give a nice picture of your personality I guess.. 

Edited by aFrInaTi0n

Ok so you are not interested in discussions about technics? Why posting here in the first place then?

Now you really showed off your kindness and will to discuss topics. Seems you are 100% fitting the definition of a troll.

So claim'on - but do you really think people believe you when you already lie / disn't respond to questions in a thruthfull way before? 🤣🤣🤣