Sign in to follow this  
Pchan1983

REVIEW: 75571 Neytiri & Thanator vs. AMP Suit Quaritch

Here is my review on LEGO Avatar 75571 Neytiri & Thanator vs. AMP Suit Quaritch:

THE GOOD:

• The AMP suit is a nice little build.
  • Nice to include a small colourful terrain.

THE NOT SO GOOD:

• Pricey.
  • Brick built animals with moulded head looks odd.

I originally bought this set for the Neytiri Minifig since I've got Jake but the Tree of Soul is just too expensive.  So I was getting into this with minimal expectation plus I'm hardly recall the details of the movie.  And I was surprised with this set.  I think the AMP suit is fun too build and looks good as a nice little exo skeleton.  The only part I wish can be improved is the knee to be movable as well but I guess with this size, the top half will cripple it.  While the Thanator is a good build with great articulation joints but it just feels weird with brickbuilt animals, it looks too mechanical in my opinion.  Having some additional terrain is good and it's so colourful, would be great parts to use in any fantasy jungle build.  I was lucky I got some card rewards point to buy this set, otherwise it;s very pricey.  I would proabably only recommend this set to people who has something they need in this set even though it's a fairly good set and if you really want a Avatar set, the RDA Samson one probably worth the price tag a bit more =)