Sign in to follow this  
LordsofMedieval

<moc> Dredge Boat (game)

I don't know the game - it looks scary 😱

The boat looks fantastic, very nice techniques for building the hull! I might just copy that, to build a classic fisher-man boat.

12 hours ago, jpx said:

I don't know the game - it looks scary 😱

The boat looks fantastic, very nice techniques for building the hull! I might just copy that, to build a classic fisher-man boat.

I think the game is supposed to be horror-based in some way. It's not out yet, and I kind of don't want to spoil myself on the preview they've released thus far.

If you'd like the LXF to take a peek at, just PM me.

Can anyone ask for the LXF? Love the look of the boat and wouldn't mind trying to build it if I can get my hands on the parts,

hi 
first thing first, your design is awesome ! it look like straight from dredge ! 
do you still have the LXF ? i tried to PM you but since im pretty new here it seems i can't... 

i really want to create one for myself and another fo the game studio (i wont forget to mention you in the package btw...) 

Edited by Nony25X

On 9/19/2023 at 5:50 AM, Nony25X said:

hi 
first thing first, your design is awesome ! it look like straight from dredge ! 
do you still have the LXF ? i tried to PM you but since im pretty new here it seems i can't... 

i really want to create one for myself and another fo the game studio (i wont forget to mention you in the package btw...) 

Hi ! I really like the design too, do you have the LXF now ? I wanna try to build it too