800x261.jpg

Welcome to my garage LEGO!!!

Hello! My name is Michael. I'm a Builder from Russia, I love muscle cars! 

Ford Bronco 1968

This time I present to you the legendary American Ford SUV!

Description:

- Drive - 2L motors
- Steering - Servo
- Power Supply - Small BB
- The steering wheel turns with the wheels
- Steering with Ackerman angle
- Open the doors, hood...
- Well-designed interior and space under the hood

Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/lego_muscle_garage/

Join my group in VK: https://vk.com/legomusclegarage

All photos on the link: https://bricksafe.com/pages/Michael217/ford-bronco-1968

1280x820.jpg

1280x846.jpg1280x852.jpg1280x870.jpg1280x801.jpg1280x854.jpg

Enjoy your viewing! Rate, comment! Thanks!)

2 minutes ago, X0_mocs said:

Looks very nice! Are you going to release instructions for it?

Thanks! Unfortunately, I did not plan the instructions.

9 minutes ago, blondasek said:

I have to admit, your builds are better and better!
This one is gorgeous! Well done. 

Thank you very much! This year I plan to show another model)

Hi Michael,
i like how you have integrated the servo into the front suspension. very compact.

Wow, nice Bronco!

I still wonder if somebody could make (in a bigger scale, for sure - yours in the best in its scale) Bronco's front suspension. The one with crossed half-axles and differential placed at the one of them (not in between, ha-ha!).

Great model, as always! The color scheme is very unusual and fitting!

45 minutes ago, Void_S said:

Wow, nice Bronco!

I still wonder if somebody could make (in a bigger scale, for sure - yours in the best in its scale) Bronco's front suspension. The one with crossed half-axles and differential placed at the one of them (not in between, ha-ha!).

I did make a suspension like that on the fifth variant of this Ford F-Series MOC:

It's in the variant in the last post in the thread.
I don't think that style of suspension would be realistic for a Bronco this old, though. Wikipedia says they didn't switch to the Twin-Traction beam setup until 1980. It is a very interesting suspension style, though!

2 hours ago, pow said:

Hi Michael,
i like how you have integrated the servo into the front suspension. very compact. 

Hi! Initially, the servo motor was in the cabin, but it didn't look nice, I decided to put it directly on the bridge and even kept the steering wheel drive)

2 hours ago, Void_S said:

Wow, nice Bronco!

Thanks! Yes, this is the eternal problem of four-wheel drive SUVs on this scale)))

1 hour ago, 2GodBDGlory said:

It's in the variant in the last post in the thread.
I don't think that style of suspension would be realistic for a Bronco this old, though. Wikipedia says they didn't switch to the Twin-Traction beam setup until 1980. It is a very interesting suspension style, though!

Hell, yeah! How could I miss it :drool:

8 minutes ago, Michael217 said:

Thanks! Yes, this is the eternal problem of four-wheel drive SUVs on this scale)))

Yes, sir. And due to this difficulties each small-scale AWD model is a pure diamond - only 100%-genius solutions will pass this builder's test. Well deserved! :thumbup:

Oh wow! The original bronco in this scale was on my to-do list for a while now. But you've beat me to it. And did it fantastically. I absolutely in love with the body work in your signature style with all the exposed studs. The body work is very compact too with lots of internal space and details. And this is on top of fully functional RC chassis. Brilliant! I really like how you consistent your MOCs are, you stick with the same formula and just keep nailing it. Thumbs up!

Amazing! Nice color selection, and you really nailed that feel of a vintage Bronco. Now, not only do I want a real one, I want this Lego version!

Beautiful model as always! Great details, I love the use of the creator style with the technic interior. Nowadays I like Broncos a lot, both old and the latest one. Also, I like the scale, those wheels are great size.

Interesting construction for the front axle! I am also working on a 11-wide front axle for the same wheel size now, but I want to keep the servo off the axle and make it work through linkage.