Mirror1810

[GBW] - Mission - Deland Republic - Juores Intel

Juores 07:55 PM

A Helicopter flies through the night sky, that is slowly torn up by the rising sun. Over an isolated patch of jungle four figures jump out from the low flying aircraft.

Heli Open

Opening their parachutes the Operatives land in the jungle softly. The next village is about five Kilometres from the dropoff point, so the men immediatly start making their way towards it.

Landing Place

As the sun finally appears on the horizon fully, the Operatives reach the Village, being greeted by an old man who quickly leads them into his house. The man is an Undercover Agent that has been living there for a few years now. He and the Squad Leader exchange a few words, then they enter the house and close the door.

House

The agent informs them about the plan from now on. They will pose as his nephiew and his friends, who are going to stay there for a while. The old man opens a hatch in the floor and leads them into the basement.

Basement

Basement_2

The Basement will serve as their base of operations while they collect the intel for the BoN. The Operatives send a message to HQ, confirming their success.

Awesome work, good build and nice story to go along with it. Would like to get a better look at the helicopter hinted at in the first picture. 

6 hours ago, Scorcher43 said:

Awesome work, good build and nice story to go along with it. Would like to get a better look at the helicopter hinted at in the first picture. 

Thanks. The Helicopter is not finished yet, that's why only showed part of it. You will see it in a future build, once its done.

Good build. I like the insertion method. I see we both have enough issues trying to do parachutes that we decided to omit them. Nice house too.

51 minutes ago, Feuer Zug said:

Good build. I like the insertion method. I see we both have enough issues trying to do parachutes that we decided to omit them. Nice house too.

Thank you. Yeah, there isn't really a way to do them, especially not digitally, so I tried to at least give them dynamic poses.

Good shot of the house and basement, nice story overall :pir-thumb: But the para could have implemented a real brick parachute for more realism, in my opinion.

nice build but since is digital i would like to see more details in it ... just saying