evancelt

[COR-FB] Patrolling Near Seawatch

With the relief of Seawatch complete, Major Brickleton leads a company of 18th Hussars on a patrol around the recently besieged city.

Because much of the terrain is thick with underbrush, they find it easiest to travel in stream beds.

His patrol is not the only one active in the area - similar groups of Eslandolan and Carnite cavalry make rounds in search of lingering Lotii forces.

claw-pine-1.jpg

claw-pine-2.jpg

-------------------

OOC: Just a quick build to try out some new trees

The landscape looks great! :pir-wub: I like the tree on the left very much.

Excellent looking trees, in particular the pine. The stream is well built too, although some of the stream blends a bit too much into the shore, with transparent pieces on both sides of the dirt.

The good major also seems to have lost his company somewhere :pir-tongue:

The landscaping is nice too. I like the snot work.

The la dscaping is great! The trees look really nice and I like the aesthetic from the curved slopes on the terrain.

My only "criticism" is that I wish you chosen a better pose with the rifle. By taking off the right hand from the torso, you could have made him hold the musket with both arms in a realistic way

Thanks @NOD @Captain Braunsfeld @Bregir @Justsomebrix !

2 minutes ago, Justsomebrix said:

My only "criticism" is that I wish you chosen a better pose with the rifle. By taking off the right hand from the torso, you could have made him hold the musket with both arms in a realistic way

I was going for him resting the musket in the crook of his left arm (inner elbow)

Beautiful trees and ground! I wonder how a field would look using those green "Wolverine" claws as grass (either placed vertically or horizontally)... 

Edited by blackdeathgr