Sign in to follow this  
Pchan1983

REVIEW: 41714 Andrea's Theatre School

Here is my review on LEGO Friends 41714 Andrea's Theatre School:

THE GOOD:

• Looks great and surpasses lots of other sets in other themes.
  • Full to build and some very interesting techniques.
  • Brilliant idea to allow switching the stage play.
  • Some awesome action features like closing curtains, switching the stage play, able to display an great looking exterior.

THE NOT SO GOOD:

• With it has a roof.
  • The sequence of building this can be further improved but this is definitely a nip pick.

I'm once again impressed by a friends set.  This set just look great from the front and tons of cool features integrated.  The fact that you can change the play of the stage is brilliant.  On top of that there are some very interesting building techniques involved and overall good building experience.  If you have enough extra pieces and time you can modify this to a very impressive modular to fit into any Lego city.  The price is on the higher end but it's not that uncommon to get this with a discount, in fact I bought with 30% off.  It is definitely a recommendation from me and I'm all in with Friends theme now =)

It looks pretty good so far, and I'll have to buy myself a set to try it out. Although the subject of theater is not that close to my heart, I remember high school well, especially math, which I have been finishing learning from the textbook at https://plainmath.net/textbooks/2-glencoe-math-volume-1-student-1st-edit for a better understanding of the subject. The theater itself I rarely visited, but I think that this model is more interesting and diverse for the consumer. 

Edited by Depalase

19 hours ago, Depalase said:

So far it looks pretty good and I'll have to get myself a set to try it out. 

nice, let us know what you think once you built it =)