LM71Blackbird

[COR - FB] Prospecting in Quinnsville once again - Prospecting

Prospecting in Quinnsville once again

Like most nations in the civilized world, Corrington is on the search for sustainable wealth. Prospecting on the other hand is a gamble compared to more reliable, steady flows of income. In an effort to take the guesswork out of random explosions, Mayor Brickford of Quinnsville has employed the help of the Royal Engineers to help in locating a valuable vein of precious metals.

52470460467_ddf5f71e3d_b.jpgProspecting 1 by LM71Blackbird, on Flickr

--------------------------------

Overview of entire build in spoiler:

Spoiler

A Prospecting build in another attempt to find gold on Quinnsville. C&C are welcome and appreciated and thanks for looking.

Tagged @Ayrlego

Edited by LM71Blackbird

It would seem those Engineers know their stuff! They have discovered a rich seem of GOLD!!!

1 hour ago, Ayrlego said:

It would seem those Engineers know their stuff! They have discovered a rich seem of GOLD!!!

A most pleasant turn of events! 

@Ayrlego if I where to build this as a 100x100 royal would that be possible? 

Or are mines not able to be licensed as both mines and royal properties?

Edited by LM71Blackbird

Mines are one size fits all, so no a royal mine isn’t really possible under the current rules.

That said if you do a smaller mine build to extract the ore, you could then also do a royal sized factory to sort and process it? Does that suit your plans? If not let me know what you have in mind and I’ll see what we can work out 

1 hour ago, Ayrlego said:

Mines are one size fits all, so no a royal mine isn’t really possible under the current rules.

That said if you do a smaller mine build to extract the ore, you could then also do a royal sized factory to sort and process it? Does that suit your plans? If not let me know what you have in mind and I’ll see what we can work out 

That would actually work out great and in this case maybe better than lumping it all together. 

16 minutes ago, Yperio_Bricks said:

So gold it is. Nice find!

Thanks! 

Damn, everybody is finding gold but poor ol' Jack. Nice find!

Working on the copper mine these days, so apparently Quinnsville will get a small mining industry soon. :pir-grin:

3 hours ago, Darnok said:

Damn, everybody is finding gold but poor ol' Jack. Nice find!

Working on the copper mine these days, so apparently Quinnsville will get a small mining industry soon. :pir-grin:

Haha! If you prospect enough it's gotta happen eventually!

Once the Gold mine is up along with the copper and saltpeter mines there will be 3 active mines. Not to shabby if I say so myself.

Gold... this is a reason to raid the settlement... please build a nice mine and fill the chest of Quinnsville, we (the Sea rats ) will think about a lucrative raid...

2 hours ago, Professor Thaum said:

Gold... this is a reason to raid the settlement... please build a nice mine and fill the chest of Quinnsville, we (the Sea rats ) will think about a lucrative raid...

Haha! Its been tried before and repeled! Gonna have to build another garrison just to be safe.