Sign in to follow this  
Darnok

[COR - OKT] Otto Grim, Barrel Maker

Otto Grim was a barrel-maker in the third generation. He took great pride in his work, so when he had to witness some kerfuffle around a broken barrel, he came into his home and factory quite a bit agitated.

"Son, listen. I just had to watch some shabby foreign barrel break and spill good beer. If only they had used some of my barrels!"

CUFmSiR.jpg

"I have not yet told you everything you need to know to take over one day. You better do a good job, or somebody else might take over around here.

But not today! You see, each barrel needs love - and love is given by the hammer! So now help your old man with this one..."

e8mkFKO.jpg

================================================================

This thread builds on the story in my "main '22 Oktoberfest thread" and features my entry for the "factory" category for the 2022 Oktoberfest mini-challenge. The build is licensed as a small factory property in Punto Sur.

Some more pictures:

75CnvdS.jpg

75CnvdS.jpg

PfyM48G.jpg

Only now while posting did I notice the front roof had slipped a bit between shots. The other thread has it "correct":

Spoiler

0oo8PMS.jpg

As always, comments and criticism are welcome! :pir-classic:

Edited by Darnok

The Barrel Maker building looks good with the interior decoration. The workshop is equipped with the most modern tools.