Justus

[MOC] Doors from The Mandalorian

This is getting out of hand, now there are three of them!

Some of you might still remember this vignette:

52170322445_d79f81d5bd_o.png

Now, I decided to make a series of Mandalorian MOCs. I noticed, that in every key moment of the show, there is a door in the scene. When we really see Mando for the first time, but also when we meet Grogu:

52457300003_43deb81c5a_o.png

And when they finally become "a clan of two"? There is the door with the iconic mythosaur in the background:

52456071377_794c962993_o.png

So that's why I call it "Doors from The Mandalorian"... This is the way!

-makes best vignette in contest

-wins

-makes two subsequent vignettes of equal if not increasing quality

Love these, you should do the door at the end of season 2 next! Or the gate when we first see Ahsoka, that's kind of a door.

@MBricks Thank you!

@TeddytheSpoon The Mandolorian? Not bad! :pir-yoda:

@Mandalorianknight I was thinking about "door moments" in the second season... the door from the finale would be an option for sure! We meet Mando, Mando meets Grogu, they become a clan but then? (Spoilers for the Book of Boba Fett:)

Spoiler

With the plot of tBoBF, the door scene doesn't really have an impact on the storyline of Mando and Grogu... so it's probably not even a real key moment anymore, right?

5 hours ago, Justus said:

Hide contents

With the plot of tBoBF, the door scene doesn't really have an impact on the storyline of Mando and Grogu... so it's probably not even a real key moment anymore, right?

tBoBF in general is devoid of key moments, the show's disappointing. I'd say go for it, it's still impactful in season 2 at least.