Sign in to follow this  

After a lot of tractors and construction vehicles, it was time for me to build another truck.

52455615941_2d33b1ab80_b.jpg

This off road truck is based on the Iveco Eurocargo 4x4 with a knuckleboom crane. Full instructions may be found for free at Rebrickable.com

The truck features the following:

• Rear wheel drive
  • Two speed transmission
  • I3 engine
  • Rear pendular suspension
  • Steering with HOG
  • Dual outriggers
  • Boom slewing
  • Boom lift with HOG
  • Boom section 2 lift
  • Boom extension
  • Three way tipper bed with HOG control
  • Tilting cab
  • Opening doors

I had a lot of fun making this MOC, and I hope some of you are able to enjoy recreating it for yourself should you choose.

52456065695_e53b26ca21_b.jpg

All folded up. And all opened up.

52456144778_83791155f5_b.jpg

The rear tipper bed tips three ways.

52455884654_3e044bd918_b.jpg

52455884634_8c16d56e66_b.jpg

If for whatever reason you need to Studio file, send me a PM, and I'm happy to share.

52415952527_5c53e4d66a_b.jpg

And a little video if you find it helpful.

I hope you enjoy!

52456144933_fed168664e_b.jpg

Cool little truck! That's an interesting mechanism for tilting the bed different ways. That boom extension is very minimalistic, but looks like it should work fine!

19 minutes ago, Milan said:

Frontpaged.

Huzzah! Thanks so much!

15 minutes ago, 2GodBDGlory said:

Cool little truck! That's an interesting mechanism for tilting the bed different ways. That boom extension is very minimalistic, but looks like it should work fine!

Glad you like it. Yeah, it's a little basic, but works great. The capacity is not too much, but it works well enough for pictures :classic:

Cute little truck!

What i really like:

- The front grill

- The overall clean build ( as usual with you)

- The use of the jeep wheels

Everyting, in fact. Gooood job!

Orrr man I love this!

Can back up everything said already, frontpaging is well deserved :D

Tipping function to all sides is just great. Again, exactly the wheels I adore :-)

Nice, well done! The model looks very good and is packed with functions.

Maybe the only drawback is that some parts used are rare and expensive like the red 6l liftarm and the small steering arm with towball. But no complaints for this wonderful model with free instructions!

Very well done as usual!

Looking at the photos I'm not able to understand if you can open (and how) the side walls of the tipper body, especially when tipping on the sides.

I'll try to build one for myself for sure :thumbup: 

On 10/26/2022 at 10:22 AM, steph77 said:

Cute little truck!

What i really like:

- The front grill

- The overall clean build ( as usual with you)

- The use of the jeep wheels

Everyting, in fact. Gooood job!

Thanks again, and glad to see you building again.

23 hours ago, Jundis said:

Orrr man I love this!

Can back up everything said already, frontpaging is well deserved :D

Tipping function to all sides is just great. Again, exactly the wheels I adore :-)

Thanks! Yeah, I am loving these wheels.

22 hours ago, GerritvdG said:

Maybe the only drawback is that some parts used are rare and expensive like the red 6l liftarm and the small steering arm with towball. But no complaints for this wonderful model with free instructions!

Fair point. Yeah, I only have 4 of those liftarms, and that might be more than most people. Changing them to black will match the 11l fliparm. Same with the lowball mount, it's not great, but it's the best idea I have come up with in this scale.

21 hours ago, mpj said:

Very well done as usual!

Looking at the photos I'm not able to understand if you can open (and how) the side walls of the tipper body, especially when tipping on the sides.

I'll try to build one for myself for sure :thumbup: 

Thanks again. Yes, the sides and the rear open. All three are a little different from previous designs I have had. They each pivot at the top, and lock by connecting to a 1/2 pin with stud on the bed base. They don't open too far, but they open enough to let cargo fall out.

I hope you get the chance to build it.

22 hours ago, Jurss said:

I really like this. And there is so much functionality.

Thanks, sometimes I go a little overboard on the functionality, but it worked well on this MOC.

This is truly amazing. The list of functions doesn’t look compatible with the size of the build, can’t quite wrap my head around it. Especially given your high standards for functions’ reliability. Congratulations!

Many have said it before, and I will repeat. This is the Lego Technic at its best!

On 10/28/2022 at 11:06 AM, jorgeopesi said:

Very nice and funcional truck, I can not wait to do It and learn more about your skills.

Thanks, and I hope you get a chance to build it. I'd love some feedback on the build.

On 10/28/2022 at 12:02 PM, proran said:

This is truly amazing. The list of functions doesn’t look compatible with the size of the build, can’t quite wrap my head around it. Especially given your high standards for functions’ reliability. Congratulations!

Many have said it before, and I will repeat. This is the Lego Technic at its best!

Thanks again for the kind words. :blush: That's a lot of praise, and helps keep me going on to the next builds. I'm happy you like this, and thanks for noticing the reliability that I prioritize in my builds. I often leave some functions out, because I can't get them to work right every time. This sometimes gets lost in the long list if what is included. In this MOC I tried hard to get front suspension in, but everything else suffered, so I left it out.

Thanks again for the accolades.