Darth_Legois

Aussie sales! Share the news of LOCAL sales!

Amazon have a few sales, most of the Batman wave 2 sets at 40% off as well as the 4x4 blue technic truck. 

Hi everyone. I'm curious about something: why have I not been able to find the latest Star Wars buildable figures in shops?

I was at the Dreamworld Lego Store back in September and saw the sets related to The Last Jedi, but since then the range has dwindled to nothing in shops apart from the Lego Store. So, it has been about six months and it doesn't look like any other stores have had any stock of buildable figures delivered. What gives?

23 minutes ago, Rare White Ape said:

Hi everyone. I'm curious about something: why have I not been able to find the latest Star Wars buildable figures in shops?

I was at the Dreamworld Lego Store back in September and saw the sets related to The Last Jedi, but since then the range has dwindled to nothing in shops apart from the Lego Store. So, it has been about six months and it doesn't look like any other stores have had any stock of buildable figures delivered. What gives?

I've been told that no retailers will be getting stock of the new Buildable Figures (Vader and Boba Fett) because the line sold so poorly. Even the Last Jedi Figures were limited to certain stores (Toys-R-Us, Mr Toys Toyworld, and some online retailers). I purchased Vader and Boba Fett from Shop@Home, double VIP Points on SW during February, for those who purchased the Falcon, sort of softened the blow.

Edited by Brickus

Target has Series 18 CMFs available for $4 each.

Toys R Us has CMFs on offer: 2 for $8. Until April 16 I believe. I could only find Ninjago, TLBM Series 1 & 2 at Morley, WA

Shame this topic has died out since it has been such a great resource for local sales in the past. A few updates for anyone interested:

- UCS Y-Wing has shown up exclusive to Big W

- Hoth Medical Chamber is exclusive to Target (selling out like hotcakes though)

- Harry Potter sets now at Target, David Jones and Myer. Most of the sets are reasonably stocked except for the Great Hall which again is selling fast.

- New Batman sets are starting to show up at most stores. The Aquaman one I've only seen at David Jones so far. Not sure if its exclusive there or not.

4 hours ago, wesker said:

Shame this topic has died out since it has been such a great resource for local sales in the past. A few updates for anyone interested:

- Hoth Medical Chamber is exclusive to Target (selling out like hotcakes though)

- Harry Potter sets now at Target, David Jones and Myer. Most of the sets are reasonably stocked except for the Great Hall which again is selling fast.

- New Batman sets are starting to show up at most stores. The Aquaman one I've only seen at David Jones so far. Not sure if its exclusive there or not.

How much are the hoth med chamber, would love to get one

2 minutes ago, JarJarBonks said:

How much are the hoth med chamber, would love to get one

$59, hopefully we have a 20% off sale at some point.

Big W also have the App Controlled Batmobile for $119, and the UCS Y-Wing for $249, and some Technic sets discounted, starting from Thursday.

Just now, Brickus said:

$59, hopefully we have a 20% off sale at some point.

Big W also have the App Controlled Batmobile for $119, and the UCS Y-Wing for $249, and some Technic sets discounted, starting from Thursday.

Damn thats expensive

Just something else to mention but eBay has been having 5% off anything above $30 for a while, and ends some time in september

On 8/18/2018 at 1:51 PM, wesker said:

Thank you for sharing. Very useful indeed. Any idea which retail outlet is going to hold the Hogwarts Express? I had previously checked at David Jones for aquaman set but I can’t seem to see it elsewhere yet. 

According to Bricking Around, it was originally meant to be TRU, but now open to all retailers. There was talk it would be a November release, and then August. But August is over in a few hours time...

On 8/30/2018 at 1:27 PM, WhiteFang said:

Any idea which retail outlet is going to hold the Hogwarts Express?

Apparently LEGO is making this set available in November for all stores. We'll have to wait to see if this is true. You could buy it as S@H plus a $10 item to claim free shipping and VIP points (if you're a VIP). Free shipping is now $149+. :excited:

46 minutes ago, Venefic said:

Apparently LEGO is making this set available in November for all stores. We'll have to wait to see if this is true. You could buy it as S@H plus a $10 item to claim free shipping and VIP points (if you're a VIP). Free shipping is now $149+. :excited:

Sounds great. I look forward to it if is true too. :sweet: 

9 hours ago, Venefic said:

The Hogwarts Express is available in Europe, at least at S@H for Slovenia. Is ordering via European S@H an option?

1 hour ago, Redhead1982 said:

The Hogwarts Express is available in Europe, at least at S@H for Slovenia. Is ordering via European S@H an option?

I've tried that with a similar set, purchasing it from Germany but it wouldn't let me change the country destination to Australia. Unless you have some connections in that country i.e. relatives and the shipping isn't costly then you could bypass that restriction. 

Hi, has anyone received their order from Shop@Home, that was cancelled initially and then sent out again from the new Australian warehouse? 
What is the code on the tape seals of your sets? I'm curious as to what factory their coming out of. 
Thank you

9 hours ago, Venefic said:

I've tried that with a similar set, purchasing it from Germany but it wouldn't let me change the country destination to Australia. Unless you have some connections in that country i.e. relatives and the shipping isn't costly then you could bypass that restriction. 

Ok, the standard problem then. I've heard from some people that they ordered from S@H from one country, but sent to another (the address had both countries written). But I wouldn't dare to risk losing an order.