Darth_Legois

Aussie sales! Share the news of LOCAL sales!

Strange that the Airport Battle hasn't show up yet. I also notice we're missing the Hulk Vs Ultron Micro set on shelves.

EDIT: Spotted at Myer Sydney

Edited by ChrisW

Toyworld catalogue has the chicken minifig with $50 of catalogue items, a few other savings most notably the Nexo Knights Fortrex for $100

Speaking of Nexo Knights, has there been any sightings of the King's Mech yet?

That's the only set in the Nexo range that I'm interested in.

TRU has Buy 1, Get 1 50% off on certain themes: Star Wars, City, Friends, Duplo, Technic and Ninjago, until March 15th.

Got Droid Escape and Friends Supermarket (wanted the food parts :blush: ) which were both $45

I believe the Kings Mech is a TRU exclusive.

Damn, that sucks. I can't see it on their website, and there are no stores near me anymore to go check them out.

It's no biggie, though. I can use the King's Mech to pad out any Lego Shop orders to get past the free shipping threshold if I need to.

I dont think the Kings Mech is available yet (it certainly wasn't at the Garden City TRU the other day when I was there)

I think they're there, but not advertised on the site. If you add items to your bag the VIP points earned are twice what they would normally be?

Kings Mech is a Big W exclusive in this weeks catalogue for $59. Also Robins Mini Fortrex polybag is in with this months K-zone magazine.

Airport Battle in Myer Sydney, also had Hulk vs Ulton Mighty Micro, which was the only one I needed

Spotted the kings mech at Big W, along with the airport battle and hulk vs ultron, which I heard someone say was hard to find.

David jones has 20% off lego from today to April 3rd, theres new images out for the friends and nexo knight summer (our winter) sets link

Toys r us has a make n take friends event be fast these things book out fast ..... link

K-zone magazine has a Nexo knight polybag 30372 $5.99 can usually find them at larger Woolsworth or bigw/kmart sometimes coles/target... image

Some deals on at MYER right now including 20% off Star Wars, City, Friends, Duplo and Nexo Knights. Also discounts on Big Bang Theory, Doctor Who and Batman vs Superman stuff.

Is AUS gonna get the mr freeze poly on 1st?

I certainly hope so. I've held off ordering because of this.

Kings Mech is a Big W exclusive in this weeks catalogue for $59.

Thanks for the info!

I never thanked you, so, thanks :)

I've been looking for this set for a while.

New Mixels, Dimensions and other sets now available on S@H. Ideas Maze is $100 (youch!) Free promotion is the Mr Freeze polybag.

Hi all,

not really sale related, but is . . sale related, there's a bad joke here somewhere but . . .

anybody know which retailer and when they might stock the new modular brick bank set ?

Edited by jtr

Hard to say which retailer will stock it (brick bank modular) usually its DJ's/Myer or stores like shopforme for modulars, They arent usually exclusive ie even the small lego retailers can get them but as they have to buy i think its at least 8 Most don't. You wont see them in kmart,target,bigw they dn't seem to order them unless they are exclusive.

e.g. kmart had the haunted house(exclusive) after it was up at the Lego store for about 12 months.

But it wont appear in stores for a while, usually remains a Lego online store exclusive for 9-12+ months from release. My guess is you wont see it in stores before the 3rd week of January 2017.

You just missed double points should be another around october but by then you might as well wait for it to go to retailers. Im still on the fence for it myself.

Myer has been getting the modulars in recent years, last year's mid-year sale they had 4. I don't know if the Bank would be available this time or next, as I don't recall if they had the Pet Shop or Detective's Office (they had Town Hall, Cinema & Restaurant + one other).

Rumor has it that Big W is getting the Ghostbusters Firehouse HQ set later this year.

If Big W gets the GBHQ then you can forget about any meaningful discounts (now that Woolies have decided to exit Masters they no longer need to have the deep discount Big W sales to keep Masters going like they did last year)