Darth_Legois

Aussie sales! Share the news of LOCAL sales!

It's a Toy R US exclusive so good luck finding it cheaper at any local retailers. I checked Ebay and the best price for a new version was around the $154 mark delivered - so not much of a saving there. Maybe Bricklink?

Nearly old news now, but the stormtrooper polybag is at Toyworld, free with $50 purchase of SW catalogue items. Unless you want a Millennium Falcon ($200) your options are pretty much full priced items.

S@H appears to have the C-3PO, I haven't seen or found any details yet but it looks like $50 of SW will snag it for you. If you go for the free shipping that'll get you over the line for the gingerbread house too.

BTW, Dr Who set is up, $79.99.

I am so silly. Shelled out about $15 to get it from the US, because I missed out on Yularen earlier this year

I realise this is a very cheeky reason to reboot my old account - one that I haven't used in half a decade - but I'm selling off my entire LEGO Star Wars collection and I'm in Oz. Brisbane in fact, and it was the collection used for DK's first edition of LEGO Star Wars: The Visual Dictionary, on which I was a consultant author and the principal photographer.

Anyway, I'll chance it and post the link here:

http://forum.rebelscum.com/t1124799/

New 2016 SW TFA sets are starting to show up in Toyworld stores, buildable figures, battle packs, and microfighters.

Myer is having the usual buy one , get one 50% off on Boxing Day

David Jones has 20% off toys.. but seems to have left out most of the good Lego.

The offer on the DJs website says "Save 20% on full-priced toys from LEGO" (with Star Wars being the only exclusion I can see) so unless they are already discounting sets or have an "excludes xyz" condition somewhere that I cant see, it should be possible to get 20% off any modulars or Ideas sets or whatever that they may have.

All you Star Wars fans be aware that the Aussie RRP of the new 75141 Kanan's Speeder Bike is vastly inflated compared to other similar sets.

All you Star Wars fans be aware that the Aussie RRP of the new 75141 Kanan's Speeder Bike is vastly inflated compared to other similar sets.

It's insane they're charging $60 for 230 pieces and 3 figs and only one of them being new. Who in their right mind thought that was a good idea?

I picked up both TFA battle packs and microfighters from Big W today. $19 for each battle pack and $15 for each microfighter.

No other 2016 sets other than a couple of TFA contraction figures.

I picked up both TFA battle packs and microfighters from Big W today. $19 for each battle pack and $15 for each microfighter.

No other 2016 sets other than a couple of TFA contraction figures.

Cheers man . Are you in melb?

Spotted several TFA sets at a kid stuff. Microfighter for 20 bucks battlepacks for 30, lol. I guess it's ok that it won't be March until they're available

No Sydney. But reports are coming from all over of them showing up at big w.

Btw Kylo Ren and Phasma are the constraction figures.

Target is also starting to stock the 2016 TFA stuff. Spotted in Doncaster, VIC.

FO Snowspeeder Microfighter for $15

Resistance BP for $20

Kylo Ren/Phasma constraction for $39

Any sightings of the 2016 Lego sets around Australia, or specifically in Melbourne (Beside a couple of Star Wars battle packs or Microfighters which are starting to show up in Kmart and Big W? I'm especially looking forward to the minifigures series 15.

Do we know the retail dates for new waves? I don't mean the S@H dates, since everything is up there already.

Thanks.

Looks like $100 on Star Wars at S@H gets you the Poe's X-Wing polybag.

Rang Myer Melbourne CBD today and they said that they have none of the 2016 sets currently but they will be getting some new city and Ninjago sets next week. However when I asked about the minifigure series 15, the rep thinks it's a March release. I hope the sale rep is wrong.

Just picked up the Avengers Space jet and the Captain America submarine set from my local Big W in Newcastle.