Darth_Legois

Aussie sales! Share the news of LOCAL sales!

Was anyone expecting Target retail pricing on the Ewok Village to be anything other than AU RRP?

With luck, their sale will have it at 20% off or so.

Was anyone expecting Target retail pricing on the Ewok Village to be anything other than AU RRP?

With luck, their sale will have it at 20% off or so.

Lego is a total rip-off in Australia,Over priced for no vaid reason.Lego prices suck the big the one!

I noticed yesterday at my local Target that they were preparing the doubling of their Lego department as usual....I only wish that they get trains for a change or is that wishful thinking ? :blush:

I noticed yesterday at my local Target that they were preparing the doubling of their Lego department as usual....I only wish that they get trains for a change or is that wishful thinking ? :blush:

My Target doesn't even have a lego department.

Long time lurker first post :}

Didn't really know where to ask so thought i'd ask here. My local Dymocks (WA, booragoon) is running some lego shindig, they have heaps of lego displays and an author (i think of the lego ideas book) signing. There was a sign about a competition so i thought i'd just look online but there is nothing -_- Anyone have any information?

^ sorry

Myer One extra 10% off toys again EXCLUDES Lego. Just in case you got hopeful.

From the 16th to the 29th TRU have a buy one get one half price......but only from Chima, creator, Duplo and Star Wars themes.....though you can mix and match.

Hi, Posted a while back about where to find the best deals in oz (Kiwi coming over for a Holiday). As this is the week for me to come over, and I guess all the toy sales are over :sceptic: Is there any mailers out for this week or any sales still lingering?

Hi, Posted a while back about where to find the best deals in oz (Kiwi coming over for a Holiday). As this is the week for me to come over, and I guess all the toy sales are over :sceptic: Is there any mailers out for this week or any sales still lingering?

Yes, Myer still have 20% off at the moment until the 20th, and Target will start their sale on the 23rd.

Ewok Village confirmed at target for $309

The catalogue is out now

This has been the worse mid-year toy sale period ever......are they serious.....no new city, super heroes or Star Wars except the village......well, I save my money.

Only six exclusives at Target.......and two are from last year plus two Duplo.......what are they thinking ?

Not happy......waste of time waiting for this.

I think whats happened is that LEGO have made the decision that they dont need to release lots of new product in June/July anymore like they used to.

Yeah it's been a really disappointing winter so far. Besides a billion new Opera Houses at Myer, I've seen very little stock anywhere that wasn't on the shelves from 6 months ago. Except Lego Movie stuff, that disappeared long ago, and I would be keen to pick up some more of that stuff for presents if I could find it! But no. And these are probably the last "decent" sales before Christmas. Not that they are decent this year.

Only new sets I've seen recently are the bike shop, speedorz and Ninjago.

But I have 1 really positive thing to mention about that catalogue, the Lego is all under the "boys & girls" category instead of "boys" for everything bar Friends etc.

Edited by Artanis I

As I've had the EV for sometime not surprised with what's on offer, was really hoping to pick up some of the new product. Guess I'll just use the S@H when the next SW exclusive slave 1 comes out. Beats waiting for retail to get it in.

I think whats happened is that LEGO have made the decision that they dont need to release lots of new product in June/July anymore like they used to.

Yeah, but everything is being released after the sales are over which in one respect bad business.....all the money is spent on other toys for Christmas now so Lego with have problems trying to sell some product except Star Wars and Trains.

New promotion on S@H is a (Chima again) Worriz Fire Bike with $45 purchases.

A bunch of old Chima & Ninjago sets are half price.

Hit Chermside today, the only thing I saw that is even worth mentioning is a Winter Village Market and a few BTTF sets at Mr Toys.

All the other stores were mostly empty. MYER was running another "buy 1 get 1 50% except LEGO" sale.

BTW has anyone seen any good pricing (at a store in SE QLD that actually has stock) on the Juniors Ninja Turtles set or the LEGO Movie Metalbeard set?

Shipping threshold has been changed for Australia, to 200+ and get free shipping. Mini still not available on Aus S@H.

EDIT: Mini is now available along with the mini Mini.

Edited by Brickus

Shipping threshold has been changed for Australia, to 200+ and get free shipping. Mini still not available on Aus S@H.

EDIT: Mini is now available along with the mini Mini.

Between this and Myer's exclusion of LEGO from their recent special toy sale promotions (extra 10% off for Myer One/buy 2 get 1 free/buy 1 get 1 50% off, etc.), not to mention the mid-year toy sales occurring before all the new sets are released, it's not turning out to be such a good time to be a FOL in Australia, is it. :angry:

Yes agree this has been bad news and sales, for FOLs in aus. Back to buying lego from overseas suppliers - except for Ewok Villiage at Target.

Edited by jtr

I have heard from one major retailer (multi-national) that they are not happy with Lego and poor supply stocks for the toy sale period and the terrible lack of new sets to sell.