Darth_Legois

Aussie sales! Share the news of LOCAL sales!

Thank goodness I can that Joker road roller set.......but how do you know this ? (I checked Target.com.au and no new catalogue)

The paper version of the catalogue comes out earlier... just depends on when it is delivered.

The paper version of the catalogue comes out earlier... just depends on when it is delivered.

Ah, yes......we don't get our mid-week deliveries of catatogues until Wednesday night.....though we might get lucky and be as early as tonight. :blush:

Thank goodness I can that Joker road roller set.......but how do you know this ? (I checked Target.com.au and no new catalogue)

I got a catalogue today.

Target have 20% off star wars and super heroes (13th feb - 19th).

I was told today that the super heroes sets haven't come out yet in the US. haha.. we do get some sets first. But I think that was to keep us occupied whilst they are busy with The Lego Movie... they've all seen the movie and we gotta wait until early April! Funny, considering it was mostly animated in Sydney.

Thanks Frumpy for letting us know what's in the catalogue.

(I haven't got mine either..it comes any day of the week here wedged in the local free newspaper.. sometimes Friday after the sale has started)

Seems like Target releases something and then can't wait more than a week or two to give us a sale on it...how sweet is that?.

Edited by dragonau

Seems like Target releases something and then can't wait more than a week or two to give us a sale on it...how sweet is that?.

Sweet indeed. Thanks Target (and posters for letting us know).

ShopForMe Daily Blitz (Wed)

SUPER HEROES DC

LEGO Super Heroes 76011 Batman Man-Bat Attack

$39.99 $29.99

Save: 25% off

Spotted a couple Haunted Houses left at Chermside earlier today.

Also spotted an Arkham at MYER Centre if anyone wants one in the Super Heroes sale that starts tomorrow.

Spotted a couple Haunted Houses left at Chermside earlier today.

Also spotted an Arkham at MYER Centre if anyone wants one in the Super Heroes sale that starts tomorrow.

Actually, once staff at Target put up the signs saying 20% off.....they honour it......got the Joker's road roller tonight. :wink:

I don't know if anyone has reported this, however, Myer in the CBD have all the new Star Wars sets and the DC heroes sets. Toyworld near myer also had a full box of collectible minifigs from the Lego Movie series. :D

Edited by Sentinalprimus

Anyone dedicated enough to have mapped Myer / Target / DJs etc sales to dates throughout the year(s)? Interesting if there were some clear patterns. Especially since I'm waiting for Myer's next 3 for 2 :)

Anyone dedicated enough to have mapped Myer / Target / DJs etc sales to dates throughout the year(s)? Interesting if there were some clear patterns. Especially since I'm waiting for Myer's next 3 for 2 :)

That idea had come to mind. Things changed a bit last year when Kmart introduced having lower prices on Lego all the time so clear patterns could be disrupted.

I'm actually looking forward to a Target 3 for 2, hopefully stacked on top of a catalogue sale. The lady at the checkout said they have them a few times a year.

I don't know if anyone has reported this, however, Myer in the CBD have all the new Star Wars sets and the DC heroes sets. Toyworld near myer also had a full box of collectible minifigs from the Lego Movie series. :D

Thanks for posting. Which city are you in mate?

I'm actually looking forward to a Target 3 for 2, hopefully stacked on top of a catalogue sale. The lady at the checkout said they have them a few times a year.

Lol we just had one :p

Target SA Unley

12488960513_550f6382a4.jpg

Untitled by pjcinaus, on Flickr

Nice...20% off.

Lol we just had one :p

Yes, so waiting for the next one...hopefully not too soon.

---

SFM Daily Blitz

"everyday low price" [now, where have I heard that from before]

LEGO® Blue Building Plate 620

$9.99 $6.99

Save: 30% off

LEGO® Green Building Plate 626

$9.99 $6.99

LEGO® X-Large Gray Baseplate 628

$17.99 $12.59

They've been in Melbourne myers for a week and a half, posted about it last week thought it'd be a good time to remind people. Chadstone target had 1 Arkham Asylum and SW is located in two places, picked up the remainder of the SW stuff that I didn't have, don't think I've paid rrp except for the S@H exclusives.

does anyone know is 6862 still avalible?

Looking to see how much it would be at target

I haven't seen this recently, sorry.

does anyone know is 6862 still avalible?

Looking to see how much it would be at target

It is retired, so chances are fairly slim of finding it in store.

20% off at MYER stores right now aparently.

And even better news.....it finishes on the 2nd of March ! :cry_happy:

Edited by lightningtiger