Darth_Legois

Aussie sales! Share the news of LOCAL sales!

How much did you pay for it and from where?

kMart $49. On page 5 of the new toy catalogue.

:thumbup: Not an amazing deal, but I think it's the best we're going to see, as the set hasn't appeared anywhere else yet.

Does anyone know when the LOTR Orthanc Tower will be in stores. I want to get it whilst the 20% sales are on.

I hate to say it, but I don't think it'll be in stores for a while, probably not until next year. You could get it on S@H with free shipping or wait for whoever gets it as their exclusive for next years toy sales.

I finished that set on Tuesday night and to coin a phrase we use at work "It's made of awesomeness!" It's huge as well 75cm tall!

Does anyone know when the LOTR Orthanc Tower will be in stores. I want to get it whilst the 20% sales are on.

I hate to say it, but I don't think it'll be in stores for a while, probably not until next year. You could get it on S@H with free shipping or wait for whoever gets it as their exclusive for next years toy sales.

Not for at least 6 months I'd imagine. Might even be as late as next June...

For those Legends of Chima fans, Target now has the sets at 30% off. Also Myer is running a buy one toy get 50% off the next which I think applies to Lego (but not at the discounted price). So with some careful matching you can get up to 25% off. Plenty of Horizon Expresses in Adelaide for those that want to double up with it to make an extra long train. They also had a few mini modulars and plenty of all the Lone ranger sets.

Target have the Brickmaster books at half price $14.50

Is that including the new Chima one too?

Is that including the new Chima one too?

It would appear so. Pic in Target catalogue matches "Brickmaster Legends of Chima: The Quest for Chi" 2013 (from Brickset).

Another long time lurker/first time poster.

I went into Target Roselands today to look at the Brickmaster books, hoping for a couple more star wars for myself and friends ones for the nieces, they had one Ninjagogo one that is all.

For anyone living in Adelaide area (Prospect) someone has listed a sealed 4204 The Mine set on Gumtree for $60. Definitely worth a sniff at that price if it hasn't been snapped up.

website mighty ape usually has good prices...

picked up bag end for $99

I'll never order from them again.... My Hobbit Barrel Escape arrived wrapped only in brown paper and squashed beyond recognition. After lodging a complaint and sending it back it happened 2 more times (over the space of about 5 weeks). I ended up insisting on a refund.

The latest TRU flyer came in the letterbox last night.......20% of Lego City, Chima, Lone Ranger and many more.......though chances are they won't get new city stuff in time for their sale would be very slim. :wink:

I'll never order from them again.... My Hobbit Barrel Escape arrived wrapped only in brown paper and squashed beyond recognition. After lodging a complaint and sending it back it happened 2 more times (over the space of about 5 weeks). I ended up insisting on a refund.

Wow.....mine came in a box

What type of shipping did you pick?

Wow.....mine came in a box

What type of shipping did you pick?

Standard shipping, other sets I've ordered from them in the past have come in a box but they couldn't get it right- everytime it was a pancaked package

So big w parkmore had hardly any stock, specifically I was going for the creator plane set at $48.

Karingal on the other hand had them (and the house) up the wazoo. Filling out shelf space of other sets that sold out, all over the capping... Really weird.