Darth_Legois

Aussie sales! Share the news of LOCAL sales!

Anyone know anything about when and who will get the new AT-AT or the CTT.

Not exactly sure, but I expect the CTT will be everywhere in its technic resplendant ugliness :sick:

The AT-AT is more likely an exclusive like Cad Bane's speeder, so keep your eyes peeled. :sadnew:

Anyone know anything about when and who will get the new AT-AT or the CTT.

Well, I would say the AT-AT would be during the huge Lego promo at TRU in August or September, same with CTT, but remember we don't know what Target is getting for their toy sale so that one in purely guess work at the moment.

I'm a conformist! ! :sweet:

Oops, quick edit - BTTW has the farmer impulse for $6.95, I guess that's the only way we are going to get these unless you go BL or S@H eh ?

Edited by lightningtiger

Just passing on some news from my girlfriend...

Apparently Kmart has put all Toy Story 3 sets on clearance. She didn't seem to think there were big savings as of yet - but keep an eye out...

Yeah that kind of sucks not knowing what will be exclusive and to where.

I hope neither are Totally Rips U-off.

The BigW catalogue has now been updated with prices.

BigW

Sorry everyone, I put the wrong link in should be fixed now. :thumbup:

Edited by MinifigHQ

Thanks for the BigW link, now I know not to bother going to BigW on Thursday, just to K-Mart to pick up my fire station.

The Lamborghini is GREAT btw, very fun to build.

Been reading this forum for a while and happy I can finally chip in :)

Just came back from Target and saw the Clone Turbo Tank on display. A lazy $240.

Hopefully it will come down quite a bit when they have the toy sale!

Also - if anyone sees any Lamborghinis in Myer (Victoria) - please, please let me know.

Edited by Mainee

Which Myers have you checked?

Checked Melbourne CBD and Eastland. Will be heading over to Doncaster tomorrow and will also check there.

Checked Melbourne CBD and Eastland. Will be heading over to Doncaster tomorrow and will also check there.

Might want to take a look at Knox City as well, not too far away from Eastland.

I saw heaps of those Clone Turbo Tanks at Target at Pacific Fair yesterday, they look great but they're expensive.

Yeah Pac Fair is the Gold Coast. As for Target, I couldn't agree more, but given this new thing they all seem to have of not giving a preview till a week before at the earliest, and prices only 4 or 5 days before, I wouldn't hold your breath. I REALLY want to see what exclusives Target have, especially given they're touting it as their biggest toy sale ever, fingers crossed it isn't largely a huge load of nonsense like the Big W and KMart ones have panned out to be. Also hoping this supposed TRU lego sale in august/september is a bit more interesting.

( I guess there's a chance Target might get the new Shuttle Adventure as an exclusive, not sure if that's still strictly S@H or not though ).

I have seen posts here and there about the midnight sales, but I'm not sure exactly when and where each of them are. I live down in Tweed and don't drive, so I'm not too sure about catching a bus up to Robina and back around midnight. If our Tweed Big W is going to have a midnight sale I can easily walk down there, but I'm not sure if they do that, they had a sign in the store saying their sale starts at 6am.

I think it's Kmart/Big W. Plus if TRU's having one too, I'll just head up to Broadbeach same night.

That price for the Clone Turbo Tank is a rip-off, even given the "Lucas Tax"

$240 is quite horrific... I'm not sure I'll consider it, even with a 20-25% off. I suppose will have to take a look at one in the flesh to see if it's worth ponying up the cash.

Popped into BigW TTP this morning - they had stacks of city tractor and Luke's landspeeder, but I forgot to check the price of the said speeder to see if now at that price or not !

Not sure if this was mentioned before. But on the last page of the K mart Toy sale they have Star Wars battlepacks going for $15. This includes the Rebel snow troopers, Snow storm troopers and even the old clone battle pack. Did these clone troopers have felshie heads or just a black head? Anyway, Not too bad if your building up an army.

Did these clone troopers have felshie heads or just a black head?

They had flesh heads from the Cartoon Network series.

But these might sell out first, they must a scored a huge shippment of these older battle packs at the right price eh ?

Dunno if anyone else has noticed the Toy Story train in the Big W catalogue advertised at $114. Catalogue says "save $10" but its $159 on Shop @ home. Might be a good pickup if they've stuffed up.

G'day everyone again, I discovered that Target stores in SA are now stocking the CTT too now. But heck ay 240 bucks it's a bit rich !

One of the stores, had a`huge empty section just with about ten CTT's and that's it - so we can wonder what special sets Target will be offering us next month.

TRU will be selling the Temple of Doom set for 1/2 price ($70 from their price of $140) if anyone failed to score this clearanced from K-Mart at the end of last year.

I wonder if K-Mart and Target are getting a SW exclusive if any other retailers are getting an early release?

Well so far we know that BigW have one each of SW, City and Creator (plus a Duplo & Basic jumbo boxes) as exclusives. Kmart two SW and the fire theme for City, plus a few odds and ends too. Now Target, only the CTT so far but like most of us - keeping an eye out at a local Target store to see what pops up, might actually ask a toy department worker if they know anything (hopefully not requiring the thumb-screws ! :devil: ) !

I'm a conformist! everyone ! :sweet: