Darth_Legois

Aussie sales! Share the news of LOCAL sales!

i dont think 7094 is sale in australia

It was according to Lego Australia, when I contacted them they only had record of 50 unsold ones left at TRU in the whole of Aus. Just never saw any in my area. It may go on sale in Jan on S@H so i may snap one up anyway.

Also Target has stated that their big Toy Sale begins Nov 13th so keep an eye out for Catalogues.

I noticed Myer has 20% some sets.

TRU is also flogging some SW sets 20% off, they also have Peril in Peru for $100

Also Target has stated that their big Toy Sale begins Nov 13th so keep an eye out for Catalog.

According to the Target web site the toy catalog will be made available from the 7 November

Edited by robbo

The Myer catalogue is online, and the sale is until the 23rd of November.

Up to 40% off some sets, like the Ring of Fire and Golden Anniversary Set.

Otherwise it's upward of 20% off.

Wow, this is strange....first the plummeting value of the AUD means that we're almost on price parity with the US, and now good old Myer is throwing huge savings at us! I picked a Temple Escape set there for 25% off about a month ago...

Now let's just hope that DJs has a sale, I want to get my mitts on a Green Grocer...

The Myer catalogue is online, and the sale is until the 23rd of November.

Up to 40% off some sets, like the Ring of Fire and Golden Anniversary Set.

Otherwise it's upward of 20% off.

Wow, this is strange....first the plummeting value of the AUD means that we're almost on price parity with the US, and now good old Myer is throwing huge savings at us! I picked a Temple Escape set there for 25% off about a month ago...

Now let's just hope that DJs has a sale, I want to get my mitts on a Green Grocer...

nothing exciting though. the agents sets were cheaper in last week's bigw sale. and the castle sets were cheaper in kmart's sale from 2-3 weeks ago. :sceptic: just wish myer would do a straight 25% off sale like those sale in the uk! :tongue:

nothing exciting though. the agents sets were cheaper in last week's bigw sale. and the castle sets were cheaper in kmart's sale from 2-3 weeks ago. :sceptic: just wish myer would do a straight 25% off sale like those sale in the uk! :tongue:
Myer and Target back in 2002/2003 had 50% off sales on Lego, we managed to get some good sets back then, unfortunately the sales haven't been as good since.

kaka1987 set 7094 has been and gone at K-Mart as well.

Edited by Lego_in_Oz

Myer and Target back in 2002/2003 had 50% off sales on Lego, we managed to get some good sets back then, unfortunately the sales haven't been as good since.

kaka1987 set 7094 has been and gone at K-Mart as well.

anyone have spotted 7094? i search the store around Brisbane and its suburb but still............cant find one of those 50 unsold sets.

really frustrated....

Since when does DJ have a true lego sale.

Never seen a % off sale for lego at DJ but I still remember picking up my UCS Star Destroyer on special...

If any one knows roughly when sales happen please give heads up. :wink:

You mean you actually purchase LEGO from there? Waaaaaaaay to expensive. I saw the crappy 2008 passenger train for $50 more than everywhere else. Biggest rip off ever.

DJ's isn't completely crap, I got a Cafe Corner there for $180 there earlier this year. But they are very stingy...

A cafe corner for $180? Well done. That certainly is a first. I have never bought LEGO there. In Canberra and Adelaide at least, it is too expensive. In Adelaide at least they have Toy Corner though.

David Jones has the new blue Volkswagon set. (10187)

Looks very nice but at $200 i don't wanna pay the $50 premium on top of shop at home prices..

david jones has the cafe corner and green grocer for $199. they said was cheaper by $50 because after sale they would go for $249. :tongue:

Hey all

Kmart has voucher for v19

$60 with voucher!

print off voucher from the kmart website unfortunately only last till this sun 8th though!

Plenty in the 24hr kmart at burwood :classic:

magna guard is also on sale for $50. very good prices...$50 from $80 msrp and $60 from $100 for v19. close to 40% off. lots of them left on the shelves. i think not many ppl know about the online sale. or perhaps no one is interested in those sets? :tongue:

just waiting now for RGS to go for 30% or more! :classic: i can dream can't i? :tongue:

Hey all

Kmart has voucher for v19

$60 with voucher!

print off voucher from the kmart website unfortunately only last till this sun 8th though!

Where? I cant find it... :sad:

Does it end today?

David Jones has the new blue Volkswagon set. (10187)

Looks very nice but at $200 i don't wanna pay the $50 premium on top of shop at home prices..

Yes, I reported this about a week ago in the previous page of this thread.

david jones has the cafe corner and green grocer for $199. they said was cheaper by $50 because after sale they would go for $249. :tongue:

I reported this too in the previous page of the thread. The $200 price is only if you sign up for David Jones's weird credit/reward card though. I think I'd rather wait for their next sale.

I noticed this weekend that 7979 Castle Advent Calendar is already sold out (Australian Lego S@H). I hoped that it might have lasted a bit longer. The city calendar is still available. Oh well there is always Bricklink.

Bryan

Edited by bjboyle

Where? I cant find it... :sad:

Does it end today?

it ended 6pm sunday, 9th nov. on the website, click on the special online offer picture at the bottom right corner.

it's a pity you missed it since there's lots of magna guard and v19 sets on the shelves. those were the only two sets on sale though...but oh boy what a sale! 38% and 40% off MRSP.

it ended 6pm sunday, 9th nov. on the website, click on the special online offer picture at the bottom right corner.

it's a pity you missed it since there's lots of magna guard and v19 sets on the shelves. those were the only two sets on sale though...but oh boy what a sale! 38% and 40% off MRSP.

Daaammnniitt!!!! :cry_sad::hmpf_bad:

And I had $40 in vouchers...I couldve gotten it for $20!!!!!! :cry_sad:

Daaammnniitt!!!! :cry_sad::hmpf_bad:

And I had $40 in vouchers...I couldve gotten it for $20!!!!!! :cry_sad:

how did you get them vouchers? were they free?

Checked today and they are both 199 till sold out or christmas eve. Man it was hard to walk past the green grocer, though if I want 10193 I have to be strong : (

How often does Kmart have vouchers like this?.....this is the first time i have heard of it. An incredible saving for those lucky ones who found it, i will have to check the Kmart site more often.

there's an easier way. just check lasoo.com.au. search by keyword lego to find all lego on sale. for eg, the target toy sale will have all lego sets at 20% off. not super but hey 20% off is still 20% more money in your pocket.

how did you get them vouchers? were they free?

For my B'day.....

there's an easier way. just check lasoo.com.au. search by keyword lego to find all lego on sale. for eg, the target toy sale will have all lego sets at 20% off. not super but hey 20% off is still 20% more money in your pocket.

Hmm I might have too!

Checked today and they are both 199 till sold out or christmas eve. Man it was hard to walk past the green grocer, though if I want 10193 I have to be strong : (

Hang on, I just want to verify this, is this WITHOUT any catch? Because at the two DJs I have visited recently, the Cafe Corner and Green Grocer are only 200 dollars if you sign up for their credit card thing. Which David Jones did you see this at?

Hang on, I just want to verify this, is this WITHOUT any catch? Because at the two DJs I have visited recently, the Cafe Corner and Green Grocer are only 200 dollars if you sign up for their credit card thing. Which David Jones did you see this at?

Wollongong NSW, its even in the catalogue.

Check fine print, seems fine to me, only mentions introductory offer.

11.jpg