Darth_Legois

Aussie sales! Share the news of LOCAL sales!

Store exclusives are definitely still a thing (otherwise the Arkham Asylum, the City Police car transporter and the new A-Wing wouldn't be "only at Toys R Us" and the Assembly Square wouldn't be exclusive to MYER and would be available elsewhere by now)

What does appear to have changed is that exclusives are only for limited times now (which is why things like the formerly-Target-exclusive TIE and formerly-K-Mart-exclusive Pop Star Limo are showing up elsewhere)

A-wing arkham etc are previously done deals "winter 2017" our summer. I meant from Silent mary onwards. "summer 2017"

Does anyone know which store is getting the Wonder Woman set? The Spider-Man Homecoming and Thor Ragnarok set have hit most Australian retailers now, but there's still no sign of the Wonder Woman set.

I swear I saw that set somewhere but I cant remember where. K-Mart maybe or Big W.

Does anyone have information on which retailer will receive the Batgirl polybag with The LEGO Batman Movie DVD/Blu-Ray?

The Wonder Woman set appears to be exclusive to Toys R Us (or so they claim on their website)

Can anyone confirm whether the Batgirl Minifig comes with any version of TLBM.

Also Myer has 20% off for 2 days, and Target has 20% from tomorrow. The LEGO Batman Movie and City sets are starting to show up, Target was unpacking them today.

I got her and Robin in the Catwoman chase set (where she's stealing a diamond and gettung away in her motorbike). Not bad value considering there's 3 minifigs in the set.

Don't know when the 20% off sale finishes but I picked up TLBM on DVD today for $15.98 from JB Hi-Fi with a free mini Batwing polybag. Definitely the cheapest offer out there (you can also get various Blu-Ray offerings with the free polybag as part of the same 20% off sale if Blu-Ray is more your thing)

According to Bricking Around Australia isn't getting the Batgirl polybag. In addition to the JB offer with the Batwing, Sanity is doing some sort of offer (not clear exactly what) involving the Joker Battle Training polybag.

The signage I saw in MYER Loganholme today indicated the in-store 20% off finishes on Sunday the 2nd.

Have seen new City sets so far at MYER Loganholme, Big W Loganholme and Big W Beenleigh. Batman is out there as well although I wasn't paying much attention to exactly what and where.

On 6/28/2017 at 11:45 AM, Brickus said:

Can anyone confirm whether the Batgirl Minifig comes with any version of TLBM.

Also Myer has 20% off for 2 days, and Target has 20% from tomorrow. The LEGO Batman Movie and City sets are starting to show up, Target was unpacking them today.

Does anyone know if the 20% off at Myer or Target applies to collectible minifigures? The catalogue has picture of the Series 17 but I'm not sure. It also doesn't mention the price. Are they really $6 RRP now?

Edited by slopemodified

The 20% off at Target applies to Minifigures. The 20% off at MYER does not (they seem to be excluding Minifigures from their sales for whatever reason)

Edited by jonwil

On 7/1/2017 at 5:48 AM, jonwil said:

The 20% off at Target applies to Minifigures. The 20% off at MYER does not (they seem to be excluding Minifigures from their sales for whatever reason)

Thanks for your reply. I checked out my nearest Target - the one box they had there had been pillaged.

I saw they were bringing out the big TLBM Batmobile to put on the shelf.

Apparently Big W will have 20% off all toys starting Thursday. Good time to pick up anything where Big W normal price is below RRP as well as anything that is a Big W exclusive (like the City Jungle set with the tiger)

This topic is actually a thing?  Cool!

My only bit of information is that Coles is selling TLNM cmf's for 5.25

:)

For those in Brisbane looking for NinjaGo CMF, Mr Toys have them at $4.99 each (best deal out there that I have seen)

For anyone interested the Ninjago movie sets,70616 Ice Tank and 70613 Garma Mecha Man are available at Target and Big W, respectively priced at $159 and $88.

we (Aussies) are getting double points from the 10th of october comes with lego shop poly :)

Edited by RonanSai
We do get double points + Lego poly bag

Hey, just wondering if anyone here placed an order from LEGO Shop@Home on the 10th, but haven't received it yet. I feel that it is quite unusual that mine hasn't arrived, as almost all of my previous orders have arrived within 18 days (including weekends). The status of my order has remained the same since the 12th, 'Shipping information approved by Australia Post Time & date 06:12pm Thu 12 Oct' I just wanted to see if anyone is in the same boat as me?

<-- In the same boat "although" the bricks n pieces part" of my order arrived last week from "poland" i figure there wasnt space on the flight :D For my ninjago modular.....

Update ^_^

Tendered on: 10/11/2017

Modular

11/08/2017 09:49 Delivered  
11/08/2017 07:31 Out For Delivery  
10/11/2017 21:54 Shipment Tendered  
10/11/2017 21:54 Picked Up  
10/11/2017 15:11 Package Processed

Bricks & Pieces Same order

10/25/2017 16:04 Delivered  
10/18/2017 00:57 Shipment Tendered  
10/18/2017 00:57 Picked Up Strykow
10/12/2017 04:10 Package Processed

Edited by RonanSai
Arrived

Any fellow Aussies know where to buy The Old Fishing Store in Australia? Is this exclusive to TRU? ... don't have one in my state :angry:

Thanks.

PS even better if it's on sale (does that bring my post closer to 'on topic'?  :sweet:)