Darth_Legois

Aussie sales! Share the news of LOCAL sales!

2 hours ago, Another Brick In The Wall said:

Does our S@H discount on Black Friday? 

i.e. Retiring soon sets?

Never. We used to get end of year discounts but they all but evaporated a couple years ago.

Snow Globe is free with $120 purchases on S@H until 10th of December. Although there is also a link for a much anticipated Black Friday weekend promotion, it points to nothing.

I just got the latest Myer catalogue, and they have minor sales on;

Detectives Office- $209 instead of $229

Big Ben $329 instead of $349

Brick Bank $229 instead of $249

10248 Ferrari $99 instead of $130

42052 Technic Helicopter $179 instead of $219

Slave 1 $250 instead of $300

More in the catalogue here- http://catalogues.myer.com.au/catalogue/fun/14784998075619.html?cm_sp=General Merchandise SS16 WK18 Homepage-_-Homepage Our Picks-_-View catelogue#pageNo=6

Not for us they don't (not usually). Only stuff that just won't move out the door.

33 minutes ago, Artanis I said:

Not for us they don't (not usually). Only stuff that just won't move out the door.

Thanks for your response guys. Do they actually keep domestic stock in Australia or does it come from overseas? Their shipment times tend to be long. 

I want to pull the trigger on the Sandcrawler but i am afraid its going to be reduced after Christmas.

I don't believe stock is kept in Australia, all orders are shipped from Europe, but may change next year when the Chinese Factory is up and running.

I also doubt that the Sandcrawler will be reduced in the new year, it'll likely sell out first.

Our S@H stock is the same as the European countries, once it runs out there, that's it. I also doubt it will be reduced for us, the precedent for UCS sets is that (while we get nothing) USA get a reduced price before retirement, and it disappears VERY quickly, and that tends to be when a set won't sell out (B-Wing for example). Assault On Hoth is probably the likeliest candidate, but that won't be for a while yet.

You're more likely to get it at a reduced price at whichever retailer has it. (Big W? It's probably sold out of course)

There is a 20% off sale on toys at Target's eBay store.  Some good deals, with sets like the Bat Cave going for $320 instead of $400.

Jestro's Volcano Lair scanned at $128 at Kmart, RRP is $190 (tag said $135). That's pretty darn good heading into Christmas if presents haven't been bought already.

Just in case you dont check out http://brickingaround.com/

Noted 20% stacks for the catalogue sets already on special.

Target has 20% off online until 11:59 PM AEDT Tuesday December 13th (Promo Code) LEGO20

i caved and bought the set with klyo ren for my son ....hate the set but he doesnt have that character....

Edited by RonanSai
add more

The new SW Rogue One 2017 sets should be showing up in stores now. Got the Y-Wing, Battle on Scarif, BP's, and Micro-Fighters.

Picked up the Spider-man Bridge Battle at Big W for $103!!

If you are holding out on buying this set until it's cheaper, now is the time, get to Big W before their sale ends.

On 06/01/2017 at 5:20 PM, Brickus said:

Which store does he work for?

I'd be interested too.

Could have far reaching implications for how people shop.