Darth_Legois

Aussie sales! Share the news of LOCAL sales!

$50 off the Sandcrawler, that is okay. Dimensions discounts towards the end of the catalogue too.

Also, Toyworld catalogue snuck in, Nexo polybag 30373 with $50 of Nexo purchases. They have the Detective's Office & Winter Toy Shop.

Brick Bank, Detective's Office & Ferrari F40 spotted in Myer ahead of their sale.

Brick Bank now live on Myer Online http://www.myer.com.au/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/SearchDisplay?searchTermScope=&searchType=1002&filterTerm=&orderBy=4&maxPrice=&showResultsPage=true&langId=-1&beginIndex=0&sType=SimpleSearch&metaData=&pageSize=12&manufacturer=&resultCatEntryType=2&catalogId=10051&pageView=image&searchTerm=lego&minPrice=&categoryId=&storeId=10251, $229 so only $20 difference from S@H, might be worth waiting on a sale. All the other modulars are better deals: Parisian Restaurant ($199 vs $250), Detective's Office ($179 vs $229), and Palace Cinema ($159 vs $199)

Wesfarmers/Target have announced a plan to stop selling toys (including LEGO) as part of a restructure of the Target brand.

With all the goings on in the marketplace as of late I think its getting less and less likely that we will get the frequent sales and discounts of the past, especially on the "good stuff" like Creator Expert and Star Wars UCS (MYER is having less broad %off sales and more sales that only cover portions of the LEGO range, Target hasn't had any decent sales in who knows how long, K-Mart is replacing LEGO with cheap crappy block sets and not discounting the LEGO as much below RRP as they used to and even David Jones has stopped including Creator Expert sets in their 20% off sales)

Did anyone report the details for the Myer sale that's currently on? Well it's blanket 20% on all Lego unless it's exclusive to Myer (boo).

Wesfarmers/Target have announced a plan to stop selling toys (including LEGO) as part of a restructure of the Target brand.

That's... big. On a positive note, hopefully they have a huge clearance on everything.

With all the goings on in the marketplace as of late I think its getting less and less likely that we will get the frequent sales and discounts of the past, especially on the "good stuff" like Creator Expert and Star Wars UCS (MYER is having less broad %off sales and more sales that only cover portions of the LEGO range, Target hasn't had any decent sales in who knows how long, K-Mart is replacing LEGO with cheap crappy block sets and not discounting the LEGO as much below RRP as they used to and even David Jones has stopped including Creator Expert sets in their 20% off sales)

There goes most of the big opportunities to get a bargain... :sadnew:

That's... big. On a positive note, hopefully they have a huge clearance on everything.

Lets hope so, though I personally doubt it, they will probably just let the popular things like Lego sell out without getting in new stock and then discount the things nobody wants, (like mega blocks :sick: ) .

It's as I expected, but so soon? If it's discounted 20% I'm happy, otherwise I don't know how well it'll sell.

50% off the 2nd item at Myer until Sunday. Does not stack with the 20% off. Forgot to check if the exclusive sets are included in the offer.

At the QBD chain of bookshops, (or maybe just me local one), they have the DK mini figure history book, (the one with the three figures included in the cover), 60% off, so for $50.

It's as I expected, but so soon? If it's discounted 20% I'm happy, otherwise I don't know how well it'll sell.

50% off the 2nd item at Myer until Sunday. Does not stack with the 20% off. Forgot to check if the exclusive sets are included in the offer.

Yep, it works with the exclusives, according to other websites at least. I haven't checked for myself.

The exclusives (Brick Bank, Ferrari, Slave 1, Heartlake Hotel) are currently available on the MYER website for a flat 20% off (either for delivery or Click & Collect) for anyone that wants one and cant afford to buy 2 through the buy-2-get-1 offer. Also the "find in store" option seems to be working for all 4 sets so if you want to find one in your area for buy-2-get-1 or whatever.

EDIT:

The 20% off online offer is for today only so get in fast if you want it :)

Edited by jonwil

Anyone seen the Nightwing figure Lego DC: Justice League Gotham City Breakout?

Normally Big W has them but they don't seem to have any at all, the DVD is out at Target, JB and ABC that I have seen

Anyone seen the Nightwing figure Lego DC: Justice League Gotham City Breakout?

Normally Big W has them but they don't seem to have any at all, the DVD is out at Target, JB and ABC that I have seen

Yeah It's out at Big W now with the figure. I found mine in a cardboard display, away from the DVD section, ask at the entertainment counter and they can find it for you.

The only way to tell if it has the figure, is that in the top left hand corner there is a photo of it. It is also only available with the DVD version, not Blu-Ray.

Edited by Brickus

Yeah It's out at Big W now with the figure. I found mine in a cardboard display, away from the DVD section, ask at the entertainment counter and they can find it for you.

The only way to tell if it has the figure, is that in the top left hand corner there is a photo of it. It is also only available with the DVD version, not Blu-Ray.

Thanks, might have to do a multi store sweep tomorrow or Saturday, my closest couldn't even find it from the computer at customer service as being on record

Classic Castle knight promo set is available with $45 purchases on S@H until next Saturday (9th) unless it runs out first. Nexo knight King's Guard box with Nexo set purchase, same time frame. A ploy to get us old-school fans into the new (contentious) stuff. :wink:

New Ghostbusters Ecto set is now available for $99.99

^ I'd love to know when the Ecto 1&2 set pops up in stores. Anyone have an idea of when this might be?

And yesterday I saw that Target in Southport has Battle of Hoth UCS and Classic TV Series Batcave on the shelves, as well as UCS TIE Fighters back in stock. I'm pretty sure they're up for RRP, unless there's a sale on that I haven't heard about.

I don't even remember the last time Target had a sale. They've really gone the way of Kmart lately. :sceptic:

20% off all LEGO (including the exclusives) at MYER right now if anyone is looking.

Stock checker is working for the exclusives as well if anyone wants to find a local store with stock.

MYER has had surprisingly good stock levels of the Brick Bank (seems like MYER and LEGO Australia have learned from past mistakes and imported a lot more stock)

Oh and there are unconfirmed reports that there will be no less than 30% off at MYER (including the exclusives) this weekend. Looks like the decision not to include the exclusives in the blanket 20% off for their toy sale was a stupid one for MYER...

20% off all LEGO (including the exclusives) at MYER right now if anyone is looking.

Stock checker is working for the exclusives as well if anyone wants to find a local store with stock.

MYER has had surprisingly good stock levels of the Brick Bank (seems like MYER and LEGO Australia have learned from past mistakes and imported a lot more stock)

. Good to know. Though at this point, I think I will save up for getting multiple Disney castles... (See the brothers brick). Edited by BrickCurve

Oh and there are unconfirmed reports that there will be no less than 30% off at MYER (including the exclusives) this weekend. Looks like the decision not to include the exclusives in the blanket 20% off for their toy sale was a stupid one for MYER...

I can confirm this report is the "right one"

yesterday I bought Ferrari F40 and Brick Bank with 30% off in Sydney CBD store.

However it's because nearly the end of the sales so there are not many exclusive sets in there...

so good luck if you want to get something today...

Yeah Myer was pretty cleaned out already, depressing to be at a 30% off sale with nothing of interest available.

Any rumours of a Target sale coming soon? I noticed a few shelves of toys migrating to the promotional section in a couple of stores. A healthy amount of Hoth (wow does it look even more underwhelming in person for the price - the box is the same size as the TIE) so someone give me some good news. 20% off will do!

Elves bakery is $30 at Target. At Kmart: School of dragons $20, Starlight Inn $30 and if you're lucky to find one (it's on clearance), Skyra's castle for $90. (There's stacks at full price at Target. Do they price match a clearance tag with no stock on the shelf?)