Darth_Legois

Aussie sales! Share the news of LOCAL sales!

Kmart southland had kylo ren, ren, finn, FO Stormtrooper and Phasma. Had 2 bp's resistance and FO. The Resistance troop transport and battle of Takodana were on the cages to be put out.

Nothing at Myer Melbourne, in fact they barely have any stocks at all. Gosh they are very slow this year. Big W Melbourne CBD also have very low stock, nothing interesting, Target CBD have two new ninjago set, the zeppelin and sky shark at full retail price.

Fountain gate KMart has all the new TFA stuff (including Takodana and Resistance Transport) plus four boxes of Series 15 today :)

Picked up a few lego minifigures series 15 from Myer Melbourne CBD. By the time I got my hands on them, they were fairly picked out. There were 4 boxes, many wrestlers and clumsy guys left. Picked the rests from Kmart, they had four boxes as well and they were fairly rummaged through as well. Fortunately I managed to get the whole set plus a few extras for the ones that I really like. Kmart also have a lot of the new Star Wars TFA sets and Ninjago sets. It looks like stores are now beginning to stock all the new Lego sets. Better be quick with the minifigures though or you will end up paying doubles on ebay. I got the following minifigures, still after a few favourites.

Shark Suit guy - 2 (want 4, surprisingly hard to find)

Farmer - 2 (for the pigs)

Queen - 1

Jewel thief - 1

Animal Control officer - 1

Flying warriors - 4 (cuz they are so cool and highly sought after)

Tribal woman - 2 (for the baby figure)

Faun - 4 (another of my favourites)

Ballerina - 1 (want another 1, hard to find)

Clumsy guy - 2 (they're everywhere!)

Frigtening Knights - 1 (might get some more, cool figure)

Kendo fighter - 1

Astronaut - 1

Laser Mech - 1

Janitor - 1

Wrestling champ - 1

Heaps of 2016 sets now at Toyworld Southport (Gold Coast). I would say almost all of SW and City, didn't get a chance to really see as it was still being unpacked.

I have heard from a reliable source that Mr Toys wont be selling Series 15 below RRP like they have done with previous series. So anyone waiting for Mr Toys to get stock in so they can pick it up for less than RRP (like I was), dont bother waiting.

K-mart Queanbeyan had a stack of new stuff today (15 Jan) including new Star Wars and more importantly Series 15 minifigures. They had two boxes of minifigures out, both had been picked through (I only found 1 farmer). Still plenty of varitey though, unless you want the Knight.... pretty sure I got all of them :sweet:

No, it showed up at retail for a while but there was never a lot of stock and it didn't re-appear (probably due to the issues with the head and neck)

Have anyone spotted Nexo Knight sets in the wild yet??

February release. Give it a few weeks, the January sets aren't all out yet

Big W have various of the "city starter sets" for $10 (RRP of $15.95) along with the new City Rally Car for $10 (also RRP of $15.95)

Big W at Loganholme had the new Rally Car, Race Boat, Fire Starter Set (with the hovercraft and dock piece) and Prison Island Starter Set on sale at the $10 price along with last years Deep Sea and Space starter sets.

They also had stock of the Hot Air Balloon for $28 and the hair salon for $25 if anyone is looking for those.

Also, despite rumors to the contrary, Mr Toys here in QLD (Beenleigh at least, no clue about other stores) IS doing Series 15 minifigs for $3.99 (instead of the $4.99 RRP). Was able to get all the ones I wanted (pig farmer, animal control officer, jewel thief, clumsy guy, janitor x 2 and astronaut x 3)

Has anyone spotted the BvS sets in BigW yet

I havent and work in Big W. Bendigo mind you but I still haven't seen anything.

Has anyone spotted the BvS sets in BigW yet

Yes, the local big dubs around the place have the BvS sets in stock.

As does K-mart.

Anyone seen the King's Mech yet?

Edited by joeygunns