Darth_Legois

Aussie sales! Share the news of LOCAL sales!

Apparently they've sold out. A person on a fb thread I'm a member of contacted them regarding his order and it being in then out. TLG told them they'd sold out of them.

Dymock's book shop on Collin Street Melbourne has 30 copies of the 'I love that minifigure ' book, the one that come with the zombie skateboarder for $22.95. I just bought one today. I haven't seen it at other stores so far.

Are Lego's online "Pick a Brick" and "Bricks and Pieces" and the Bricklink website pretty much the only places to source particular Lego pieces?

I'm chasing around seven Lego pieces to complete some second hand Lego sets, but I can't find them all on either of Lego's stores nor can I find an Aussie store on Bricklink with all of the pieces. I was just wondering whether there are any other sources I can try. Thanks in advance!

75097 Star Wars Advent Calendar picked up for $29 at Kmart in Minto NSW. I had to scan it twice to make sure it was true, very good price. I was on my motorcycle and I could only buy one copy as i didn't have enough room in my bag for two so I only picked up one. Might go back fo another one this week if they are still available at that price.

Are Lego's online "Pick a Brick" and "Bricks and Pieces" and the Bricklink website pretty much the only places to source particular Lego pieces?

I'm chasing around seven Lego pieces to complete some second hand Lego sets, but I can't find them all on either of Lego's stores nor can I find an Aussie store on Bricklink with all of the pieces. I was just wondering whether there are any other sources I can try. Thanks in advance!

Bricklink is your best bet for old sets. I usually end up in some store in eastern europe :D

I usually add everything im after to a wanted list and search by shop->(lots unique)-> tick the named wanted list your after.... most of the time you can manage what your missing between 2-3 stores.

Just steer clear of certain countries with higher postage rates anything eu(germany is good) or eastern europe is usually ok.

UK and scandinavian countries seem to have crazy postage. Some usa/canadian stores have better postage rates then others from my experience.

My orders on bricklink 12 DE.gif Germany 26.67% 7 US.gif USA 15.56% 6 AU.gif Australia 13.33% 6 CZ.gif Czech Republic 13.33% 3 HK.gif Hong Kong 6.67% 2 AT.gif Austria 4.44% 2 SK.gif Slovakia 4.44% 1 CA.gif Canada 2.22% 1 FR.gif France 2.22% 1 NL.gif Netherlands 2.22% 1 RO.gif Romania 2.22% 1 KR.gif South Korea 2.22% 1 SE.gif Sweden 2.22% 1 TH.gif Thailand

Thanks RonanSai.

I have found the pieces on Bricklink, but it works out pretty expensive for just seven pieces if I buy them from one of the few international stores which stock all seven of them. I can't even seem to find all seven pieces across multiple Aussie stores.

75097 Star Wars Advent Calendar picked up for $29 at Kmart in Minto NSW. I had to scan it twice to make sure it was true, very good price. I was on my motorcycle and I could only buy one copy as i didn't have enough room in my bag for two so I only picked up one. Might go back fo another one this week if they are still available at that price.

I thought it was last year's calendar, I thought "$30 is pretty good even if it's an old one - and it's the one with a jawa, stormtrooper & Hoth rebel" then when I get home it turns out it's the new one!

TRU doing a Buy 1 get 1 half price starting from this Wednesday till the 23rd. Offer only available to use on Duplo, Star Wars, City, Ninjago, Elves, Friends and Super Heroes.

Has anyone seen the I Love That Minifigure Book at Big W, Target, or K Mart?

Ive only seen it at David Jones so far, in my area(sydney)

Ive seen the other books like the friends/city/ninjago recent releases at big w then target not seen any at kmart.

Hi everyone, I was just wondering if anyone knows what the go will be with sales on lego in melbourne over the next 2 months. Thanks in advance !

BigW have 20% off all toys this weekend. Good luck finding any of their exclusives though, although as they often sell at 5-10% cheaper than the RRP anyway this will mean a pretty good deal on most Lego.

BigW have 20% off all toys this weekend. Good luck finding any of their exclusives though, although as they often sell at 5-10% cheaper than the RRP anyway this will mean a pretty good deal on most Lego.

Cheers. I'm not very familiar with the pricing on the recent waves of Star Wars. Do Big W normally sell Kylo Ren's shuttle at 148$ ? Lego shop is listed at $170, 20% off that would be $136.

First Order transporter is also listed at $138 while Lego shop au has it at $150. 20% off that would be $120. Do Big W normally sell this stuff at slightly below rrp, like the $40 sets at $35 and so forth?

Edited by atlas

Yeah, Big W do sell the sets at below RRP mostly. Some more than others. Kylo Ren's shuttle is one of the ones being sold at well below RRP. I'd expect to see that at 20% off $148 ($119?) You're not gonna see that set at much better than that, if you can find it ;)

Yeah, Big W do sell the sets at below RRP mostly. Some more than others. Kylo Ren's shuttle is one of the ones being sold at well below RRP. I'd expect to see that at 20% off $148 ($119?) You're not gonna see that set at much better than that, if you can find it ;)

Cheers!

Well done Atlas :)

Personally I just finished ransacking my parts bin for 75% of the parts needed in black and then ordered the rest on Bricklink so I can build a black version. Excited!

Myer Chadstone has Detective Office, Parisian Res, Palace Cinema and Pet Shop all in one place. Glad I am not a creator collector otherwise no present for anyone else this year :)

Hello again. Does anyone have any ideas on how to get ahold of 75096 sith infliltrator for a remotely reasonable price? $160 is highway robbery, and it seems to only be available at TRU. Any advice much appreciated.