Darth_Legois

Aussie sales! Share the news of LOCAL sales!

Does anyone know how much the Star Wars Ep 7 First Order Snow Speeder is?

I believe it's $60.

Target's got an online sale for some of the TFA sets and constraction figures (nowhere near as good as the TRU offer):

- 75099 Rey's Speeder $35 (save $4)

- 75101 Special Forces TIE Fighter $89 (save $10)

- 75105 Millennium Falcon $229 (save $20)

- 75110 Luke Skywalker $24 (save $5)

- 75111 Darth Vader and 75112 General Grievou $39 (save $10)

Kmart has the sets up for RRP, and Big W doesn't even have them up.

Well you'd have to actually find a TRU will stock to take advange of their Buy 1 Get 1 Half offer. I picked up Rey's Speeder last night at Target for $35.

shopforme.com.au now has all the TFA sets for 20% off. I purchased 75102 and 75104 and now I'm all done. Shipping from them can be slow, it will be at least a week for me, probably more I'm sure they'll have a tonne of orders, but I'm sure I'll receive them before a major retailer has a 20% off sale.

It's all on S@H, spend $100 (on SW I think) to get the Admiral Yularen polybag if you missed it before.

Saturday Target Cannington WA had Speeder Bike, TIE Fighter, Shuttle and Transport. K-Mart had Speeder Bike and Snow Speeder. TRU nothing, and nothing in entire Armadale area.

Series 14 Minifigs at Target Armadale

Apparently people are having luck getting other major retailers to price match Toys R Us BOGO half sale, so if you want TFA sets, don't want to pay RRP and don't want to wait for TRU to get stock, it sounds like the way to go.

Spotted Scooby and the new Technic stuff (blue crane, airplane, Mercedes truck) at DJs Brisbane CBD today.

Anyone seen the new Star Wars “Battle Figures” yet? Ive heard of people in Sydney getting them from force friday, but havent seen them anywhere locally in Vic.

David jones in Brisbane City has the Starwars Battle figures. Darth Vader was 49.95 and the others were 29.95 from what I saw. They also have the Scooby Do sets as well.

Hola!

Big W Macarthur Central, Brisbane CBD has signs up for 20% off all toys for today and tomorrow (11 and 12 September).

Big W's shelf price for Scooby Doo Mystery Machine is $45, so 20% off brings it down to $36. Cha-CHING!

EvMan

Hola!

Big W Macarthur Central, Brisbane CBD has signs up for 20% off all toys for today and tomorrow (11 and 12 September).

Big W's shelf price for Scooby Doo Mystery Machine is $45, so 20% off brings it down to $36. Cha-CHING!

EvMan

Nice! Bought mine from shop@home already dangnamit!

Hola!

EvMan

Awesome avatar- lol'd for real.

The 20% off applies for today (Friday) and tomorrow (Saturday) only and applies to all Big W stores. Oh and if there is something in the Drop Zone at your local Big W, you can probably get 20% off on top of the Drop Zone pricing.

Managed to pick up the 60097 City Square and the 60086 City Starter Set for a total of $186.40 from Big W at Brookside (not bad when the RRP for that pair would be $289.98). Depending on the store you might be able to pick up the Scooby Doo sets, Kwik-E-Mart, Star Wars Force Awakens and new Technic sets (some people are reporting finding those items, others are reporting their store doesn't have the stock yet)

In any case if you have any way to get to a Big W store today or tomorrow, DO IT, you will get LEGO at prices below even the best deals normally seen (e.g. buy-2-get-1-free at MYER)

The 20% off applies for today (Friday) and tomorrow (Saturday) only and applies to all Big W stores.

In any case if you have any way to get to a Big W store today or tomorrow, DO IT

Thanks, did that and was able to pick up the 5 Scooby sets, kwikemart, and mill falcon :)

Edited by BrisLegoHunter

Toys R us has 22% off all toys for VIP members on 17 Sep Thursday, 1 day only, in store as well as online. It's their 22nd birthday in Australia! Just thought I share this info.

TRU Cannington had Ideas Ghostbusters, Big Bang ($90) and Birds ($70), new Architecture (Flatiron, Louvre etc), City and Friends Advent Calendars ($50), Kwik-E-Marts and Palace Cinemas today

Edited by Civic Bossman

I went to Big w on the weekend and spent a bit. I wanted the Quick E Mart but both stores I vistited did not have them, sold out already. They both had the Simpsons house so I asked the manager if I could get the house for the same prices as the Quick E Mart and he said yes and got it for $268. Still not as good as 20% off but a saving is a saving. I also picked up the new falcon and Tie Fighter and I scanned my Woolworhts card and it offered me another $20 for a Star Wars promotion. Allup I paid for $521.

One guy at the Big W store said 'If its worth it' to LAYBY sets to make sure you have them avaliable and when the 20% sale is on cancel the Layby for $12 and then buy all the sets for 20% off. Could be worh it for those rare expesive sets like the Simpsons and UCS. More than the discount it makes sure the set is avalble when you want to buy it.

I also poped into Target to grab some of those Lego Movie sets at a 30% discount, Bennies Spaceship was a steal at $104. Also picked up Meatal Beards Duel, Bad cops persuit and Emmets Constuct-o-mech. At 30% off I should have got them all. They had 76023 The Tumbler and almost bought that but might do my layby trick.

Edited by wokajablocka

Right now David Jones has 20% off everything except Star Wars and Creator Expert (although apparently people have somehow managed to get 20% off the Winter Village Market even though it says "Creator Expert" on the box...)

Good opportunity to pick up Scooby Doo or the new Technic (for example)