Darth_Legois

Aussie sales! Share the news of LOCAL sales!

Thx for the heads up on Research institute but i just cant justify $30 postage on a $29 set >< Wish the detective agency was out so i could qualify ($200) for free postage <>

I grabbed three, one for me, one each for my nieces, another small set and a large pick a brick to get the free postage

Hey, does anyone know if there are any 2014 Starwars Advent calendars anywhere in Brisbane? I feel I may have missed out )-;

Hey, does anyone know if there are any 2014 Starwars Advent calendars anywhere in Brisbane? I feel I may have missed out )-;

Have you called all the Mr Toys Toyworld stores ?

Does anyone know of anywhere in Brisbane (or Gold Coast) that still has stock of the yellow Mixels? (or online where shipping or prices aren't super-expensive?)

David jones 20% off lego till tomorrow night. Fairground mixer and palace cinema for $159.99 each delivered before Christmas...

As we get closer to Christmas.....the sales are not as good......Kmart from the 18th only has the city exclusive helicopter transport for 49 dollars.

Generally speaking when do the (Northern Hemisphere) Winter sets usually start showing up at Australian retail. There's a couple of 2015 sets I'm eager to get my hands on and hopefully with a 20% off or BOGO sale as well :)

Generally speaking when do the (Northern Hemisphere) Winter sets usually start showing up at Australian retail. There's a couple of 2015 sets I'm eager to get my hands on and hopefully with a 20% off or BOGO sale as well :)

Depending on the retail chain, depending on how lazy Lego Australia is, etc.,.......I hope they don't split the city release over two months like they did in Germany. :blush:

In 2012 I spotted 2013 product (including a few City sets, CMF Series 9 and a couple of others) on the 28th of December at MYER North Lakes and IIRC also at Chermside since I remember the store with the toy section being off to the side with that little ramp and the alphabet stickers on the floor. (and I remember picking up some S9 at the time to pack in my suitcase with the Bag End set I had also bought)

http://www.eurobricks.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=19244&st=8725#entry1468724 was the post I made at the time.

Edited by jonwil

Thanks for the info guys, a few weeks into January isn't too bad. Of course I'll probably have to wait a bit longer for a sale.

If anyone wants a Star Wars Advent Calendar, Mr Toys Loganholme has some as of earlier today along with the winter market.

MYER Loganholme has Parisian, Cinema, Simpsons House, SOH, Town Square and also a LOTR Black Gate.

DJs had a sign up saying $100 off the opera house and $40 off the mixer.

DJs Garden City has SOH and Cinema. Plus a book "lego architecture the visual guide".

MYER Garden City has Cinema and Sea Cow. Target Garden City has Simpsons House.

MYER Brisbane City has Parisian Restaurant and Sea Cow.

Mr Toys Brisabane City has winter market, cinema, Horizon Express, Sopwith and VW.

DJs Brisbane City has SOH, Mixer and cinema

Seems like the Palace Cinema is the least popular modular for some reason. No sign of any yellow mixels anywhere.

Myer will have 60% off second toy on Boxing Day, I was told.

New Catalogue in and here are the dates.

Jan: City, Minifigures, 1st half of Chima.

Feb: Juniors, Classic, Creator, Friends, LEGO Movie, BIONICLE, Star Wars.

Mar: Mixels, Princesses, Elves, Speed Champions, Super Heroes (Marvel and DC), Ninjago.

Apr: Pirates, Ultra Agents, TECHNIC.

May: 2nd half of Chima.

Note: For Super Heroes and Star Wars fans, Hydra Base, Brainiac Attack, Hailfire Droid, Battle Droid Troop Carrier, Anakin's Custom Jedi Starfighter, sets are NOT listed, meaning they are likely store exclusives and probably won't show up until later in the year.

Edited by Brickus

Can anyone tell me if Myer still carries the Grand Emporium / Pet shop? Website had them a few days ago but they're gone :<

If any Melbourne stores have em I'd love to know

http://www.shopforme.com.au/ have the Pet Shop and they also have a Boxing Day sale on.

They have a bricks-and-mortar outlet in Brunswick, from where I just got their last Bike Shop @ 30% off :-)

Those prices are pretty good on the Bike Shop / Opera House!

Just have to use all these Myer gift cards first.

Anyone in Brisbane looking for stuff at MYER, don't bother with Loganholme, the shelves are basically empty.