Darth_Legois

Aussie sales! Share the news of LOCAL sales!

That's been available on Lego Shop at Home for a few weeks now, no sign of The Hobbit sets there yet though.

The Hobbit sets might come out when the Minecraft ones do in December......the X men set might get held over until first half 2015 releases ?

That's been available on Lego Shop at Home for a few weeks now, no sign of The Hobbit sets there yet though.

I rarely buy from S@H to be honest. Much easier and cheaper to just go down to the local Target or Big W store and pick up sets from there. :classic:

The Hobbit sets might come out when the Minecraft ones do in December......the X men set might get held over until first half 2015 releases ?

It doesn't make any sense to hold it off that long though. It already should have been released months ago. :sceptic:

Yeah I was looking at the catalogue last night again and it said October, better be soon, they'll lose the market to sell it after xmas, should strike while the iron is hot otherwise it'll be a disaster like the second wave of the LOTR.

The X-Men set has been on S@H for a long time. But Ultra Agents were available there for months before hitting retail.

Though at the moment there are supply issues with Lego, not all stores are receiving stock or all of their orders......so we might have to wait a while longer.

http://www.agentbricks.com.au/

https://www.facebook.com/agentbricksAU/info#!/agentbricksAU/likes

This guy had some Exosuits for sale. About four last I saw on Sunday bu MUGs member may have cleared them out already. $60 each - $10 off with a voucher... don't know how to get a voucher ... ask about joining his loyalty program I think. Plus a pick a brick thing.

5 Barlyn Road Mount Waverly Vic

http://www.agentbricks.com.au/

https://www.facebook...tbricksAU/likes

This guy had some Exosuits for sale. About four last I saw on Sunday bu MUGs member may have cleared them out already. $60 each - $10 off with a voucher... don't know how to get a voucher ... ask about joining his loyalty program I think. Plus a pick a brick thing.

5 Barlyn Road Mount Waverly Vic

Haha yes! New Lego store 5 mins drive away :)

Heard good news bout this place on Sunday..

Any new Hobbit sets spotted in the wild?

According to the Lego site they're supposed to release today but they're not up on Shop@Home yet.

Up now. Finally get a look at the prices:

$23, $60, $100, $190. What I anticipated for the most part. I expected 79015 to be 30-40, 79016 to be 60, 79017 to be 90-120 and 79018 to be 150-200.

But I just noticed that free postage is once again available for $150+ orders. Add to that double VIP points and a free toy shop for $100+ orders and I'm beside myself. Ish.

Conflicting information regarding minimum order for free postage... looks like it's $200 still

Edited by Artanis I

1 box of the new CMF series sighted at Cannington TRU today. Had to grab some for my girls as they were a bit intimidated by the adult "smooshers" hard at work :hmpf_bad:

DJs Adelaide has Fairground Mixers so looks like they've made it to retail. $199.

They also had a Palace Cinema and Town Hall at RRP.

Wow, that K-Mart deal is no less than 30% off RRP. If someone would do the same for the cargo train I would be VERY happy and would probably jump on it but the passenger train is ugly and has no parts I actually need.

Kmart has new passenger train on sale from monday 27th for $159.99

That's madness, they can not be making any money on it what so ever ?

Wow, seventy bucks off R.R.P......though their normal sell price for it is 199.

I wonder what else they might have on sale Lego wise ?

Edit - well for starters Lego City airport fire truck and auto transporter (car carrier) $ 25 !

Edit No.2 - and there is not really anything else special wise......6 bucks off selected SW sets.....some Technic and Friends/Princess stuff as well.

Edited by lightningtiger

wow, that car carrier has an RRP of $40 so $25 is a bargain. My math makes it out to be somewhere in the order of 37% off or so. Definitely the cheapest that set (and the fire truck) is ever going to get. Not that I can afford to buy either set even at that price (unless someone has invented a way that LEGO can keep you cool on a hot day, I need to buy a fan for mt apartment :)

DJs Adelaide has Fairground Mixers so looks like they've made it to retail. $199.

They also had a Palace Cinema and Town Hall at RRP.

Thanks for the update, hopefully there's a 20% sale coming up before Christmas.