Darth_Legois

Aussie sales! Share the news of LOCAL sales!

They were at Mr Toys Toyworld this morning for $5 each.

Which Mr Toys was this that you saw Series 5 at?

Which Mr Toys was this that you saw Series 5 at?

Series 12 was at the Indooroopilly store.

I haven't seen series 12 in Adelaide yet, has anyone in Adelaide seen them ?

They are in Kmart pretty much everywhere since around Thursday... these are the ones that are definitely confirmed to have them: TTP, Munno Para, Marion, Port Adelaide...

Keep an eye out on some Adelaide based garage sale pages on facebook, have seen these selling for $2 each unopened.

Keep an eye out on some Adelaide based garage sale pages on facebook, have seen these selling for $2 each unopened.

$2?! Stolen?

That smells fishy to me.......if it's too good to be true, then it isn't.

I might just have to go to Ingle Farm Kmart by the weekend as long as I have the spare cash.

Picked up my Series 12 from Mr Toys Loganholme today. K-Mart also had them but they wanted $5 compared to the $4 Mr Toys wanted so it was a no-brainer to buy from Mr Toys :)

Got 4 x pizza guys, 2 x rock stars, 2 x video gamers, wizzard, hunter with bow, life guard and jester.

That likely takes care of my LEGO spending for the rest of the year I suspect (except possibly some small Bricklink orders if I need parts for any MOCs)

Kmart Firle had series 12, so does Toy Corner now......though I have been told some news on Lego shipments to stores have been up and down due to another warehouse move again !

Kmart Firle had series 12, so does Toy Corner now......though I have been told some news on Lego shipments to stores have been up and down due to another warehouse move again !

Based on the massive quantities of LEGO I saw being unpacked at Mr Toys Loganholme yesterday I dont think there is any shortage :)

Series 12 are at coles now too. A decent effort considering the last series they had before the Simpsons was series 7........

Series 12 are at coles now too. A decent effort considering the last series they had before the Simpsons was series 7........

Handy if you are hunting for a special one......as parents will just say to a kid grab one and lets go. It will be funny to see people just standing there for 15 minutes feeling bags. :laugh:

Went to Garden City today to check out the new MYER store. The LEGO section is ly better than Loganholme but Brisbane CBD is still the best/most well stocked option. Toys R Us had specific signage up stating in no uncertain terms that they will NOT sell the promotional sets separately and that you only get ONE set for every $100 you spend. I suspect TRU head office has been yelling at those stores who are selling the sets separately and having the signs made and put up so employees can just point to the sign and you dont have people arguing with them about it.

Not sure if this is new, sorry if it's not, but I just saw JB Hi-Fi are offering the Rainbow Character DLC Pack for LEGO Batman 3 pre-orders (link).

Unless its an actual minifigure not interested

Which X-Men one is that?

This one........

76022-1.jpg

Edit - beaten to it by 1 minute :laugh:

Edited by lightningtiger