Darth_Legois

Aussie sales! Share the news of LOCAL sales!

Actually, Target would have the train stuff on special too although I dont know if it was available at any Target stores. MYER is your best bet for finding one.

I got a Toyworld catalogue via email. The sale has 20 participating stores, so you'll need to check if your locals are involved or not. Mine wasn't on the list. 10 pages + cover dedicated to Lego, some sets are discounted, some aren't. You know the drill. They are advertising that the SW Advent Calendar is only at Toyworld. All calendars are $50. :sad:

For some reason, the Simpsons house (at rrp) is labelled as "CUSSOO" (sic).

There is a free Arctic polybag with $40 catalogue purchases.

David Jones wasn't that good either (but then again, the LEGO section at that particular David Jones isn't exactly big). The only place to get the Cargo Train and Station on special is MYER and I think Robina had both in stock.

Yep picked up both sets at myer and all arctic sets plus some road plates. Lady even scanned my myer one code and I got the extra 10% off. All my savings ended up going when I bought a fire station modular at the GC show today. $370 bit pricey but you just don't see them any more. Though I could of sold it twice before leaving the show.

Does anyone know if we will get the Plastic Man exclusive with LEGO Batman 3?

apparently yes, i pre-ordered a copy with mr plastic off mighty ape, good price too

For anyone who is interested, David Jones Melbourne Cbd had a couple of those Galaxy Squad sets for what I think was half price today.

70702 and 70705

Think there was a Turtles set as well. All in the clearance bin.

TRU Bricktober catalogue is generally underwhelming with the odd 20% off, but they do have the 4 micro buildings 40180 - 40183 at $14.99 each or 1 free with $100 Lego spend.

I know I'm being wildly optimistic here but have there been any sightings of the latest Hobbit wave? They seem to be showing up in the US and from memory we received Hobbit/LoTR sets around the same time.....

I know I'm being wildly optimistic here but have there been any sightings of the latest Hobbit wave? They seem to be showing up in the US and from memory we received Hobbit/LoTR sets around the same time.....

Not as yet, but they may start appearing towards the end of the month. On the topic of sightings has anyone seen series 12 Minifigs?

TRU Cannington have 6 or so Ecto-1s in the layby cabinet for $79.99 each. And the bonus micro-Modulars are available at $14.99ea but you have to ask. I bought Ecto-1 plus 3 bonus sets abe got the 4th free.

A few sightings reported on other forums e.g. "Kmart Northcote Plaza" and "K-Mart moonee ponds". So they are out there. Some retailers (e.g. MYER) may be holding back their stock until after their current sales finish.

I grabbed some series 12 at Kmart Fountaingate last night, and then saw more at Docklands Toyworld today. So they are definitely out and about ;)

P.S. the Athena, Pig and Friday are magnificent :D

The LEGO store now has double VIP points when purchasing orders! Just got the email last night. Disappointed it's not triple though :sceptic:

So it's now October and still No sightings of the Xhet and Sentinal? Will Aus even get it?

We will probably get it, but in some form of retailer exclusive.

Its possible that it was offered up as a retailer exclusive but no retailer was interested (e.g. based on sales of the previous X-Men set with that ugly helicopter and the motorbike)

It wasn't a retailer exclusive for any other country so I'm not sure why Australia would be the exception.

We're still only 4 days into the month so I'd give it another week or so at least. DOFP isn't coming out on DVD until the 15th.

Does anyone know the prices of the series 12 minifigs.

They were at Mr Toys Toyworld this morning for $5 each.

They were at Mr Toys Toyworld this morning for $5 each.

That's odd they usually have them for 3.99, I hope they haven't gone up in price like they have in The States.

Edited by Brickus