Darth_Legois

Aussie sales! Share the news of LOCAL sales!

Hi All, has anyone purchased through Hobby Warehouse before? They seem to have a lot of stock and 20% - 25% off RRP.

I was just looking for a local stockist of Benny's Spaceship and this site came up in my searching. http://www.hobbywarehouse.com.au/lego-the-lego-movie.html They also have a few other new sets listed but no TLM Rescue Reinforcements (Is this an exclusive to TouyrUs?)

Cheers Brendan

im looking for the creator palace cinema set. does anyone know where to get them in brisbane?

I bought mine from David Jones at Chermside. They had one there a few weeks ago. Maybe give them a call to check.

im looking for the creator palace cinema set. does anyone know where to get them in brisbane?

Try Toyword in Queen St mall. I remember seeing some modulars there about a month or so ago. Cannot remember if the cinema was one of them though.

Hi All, has anyone purchased through Hobby Warehouse before? They seem to have a lot of stock and 20% - 25% off RRP.

Yup. Bought series 1 Mixels and an Evil Business Lair from them at 20%-off as I had missed easy access in store specials on those sets. Lair is still on backorder but my Mixels arrived in a couple of days via courier (left at my PO as I wasn't home). Shipping was about $7 I think - covering the two deliveries. No hassles so far, so long as my Lair turns up this week as projected. Theyre based in outer eastern burbs of Melbs.

And yes, I thought the rescue set was a TRU exclusive? Could be wrong.

Has the "attack of the wargs" set come out in aus yet?

Yes, back in Dec 2012, unfortunately that set was put on clearance about 6 months ago.

Edited by Brickus

WOW now i feel like an idiot lol, don't know what led me to believe it might be a new set... thanks for clearing that up :)

That's alright, I'm sorry you didn't get the set, you may be lucky by checking your local independent toy shops.

Has the "attack of the wargs" set come out in aus yet?

Try Big W, they only put it on clearance recently. I picked up a copy ony two weeks ago.

Does anyone know which store is selling the Droid Tri-Fighter?

No idea, it may show up as a Christmas holiday exclusive.

Does anyone know which store is selling the Droid Tri-Fighter?

I believe I got mine from Big W (it a few months ago, so I'm not 100% sure, sorry)

------

I've been following this thread for about 5 years, so I just wanted to say "thank you" to everyone who's posted here- as someone who hates shopping, many of you have saved me from making unecessary trips to see if the latest wave of sets are out yet and to find out which stores have the exclusives :classic:

Found the GotG sets at Big W and Target, 20% last day today so if you want the GotG sets before they go off sale run and be quick!!

I believe I got mine from Big W (it a few months ago, so I'm not 100% sure, sorry)

------

I've been following this thread for about 5 years, so I just wanted to say "thank you" to everyone who's posted here- as someone who hates shopping, many of you have saved me from making unecessary trips to see if the latest wave of sets are out yet and to find out which stores have the exclusives :classic:

May I second that! Saved me a lot of time as well!

Found the GotG sets at Big W and Target, 20% last day today so if you want the GotG sets before they go off sale run and be quick!!

How much were they put on sale for? If it's cheaper then purchasing through Amazon, which is the cheapest method for me at the moment, I may have to pounce on this offer.

How much were they put on sale for? If it's cheaper then purchasing through Amazon, which is the cheapest method for me at the moment, I may have to pounce on this offer.

Smallest was $32 @ target $38 @ Big w

Medium - Dunno

Biggest $129 @ Big W

Hope that helped!

Dammit only just saw this :angry:

Dammit only just saw this :angry:

Sorry you missed on the sale!!

I suggest looking at Myer as I think they have a sale and Big W was a couple of dollars less then RRP, Still haven't seen the X-Men set so I'll keep an eye out!

Edited by SandMirror38

Of course shipping costs would need to be taken into consideration if spending less than their $150.00 free shipping threshold, but shopforme has 25% off all three GotG sets at the moment;

• 76021 The Milano Spaceship Rescue $129.99 down to $97.49
  • 76020 Knowhere Escape Mission $79.99 down to $59.99
  • 76019 Starblaster Showdown $39.99 down to $29.99

Does anyone have any ideas which retailer the X-Men set might be exclusive to?