Darth_Legois

Aussie sales! Share the news of LOCAL sales!

Seems like a $149.99AU price tag for $99.99US sets is happening across the board for every theme in 2014, its the case for the City Police.

Thought I'd hit up Target for fun last night, since I was going to the supermarket anyway. Found a whole heap of Forest Ambush (2013 castle) sets, marked at $8. (I know these sets have been slashed for a while, but this is the first time I've seen this one in stock.) The 20% off was still valid, so that ended up being $6.40 each! 4 nice minifigs + accessories at that price, wow. Grabbed a bunch, will keep some, give away the rest.

So the price today is again $8, but that's an awesome price anyway if you find any. Sorry I couldn't report sooner!

Apparently Myer will be stocking 10221 Super Star Destroyer, for their sale.

What sale is this? I have some store credit there that I'd like to use :)

Chadstone Shopping Centre (VIC) is having a a 4 day 'Big VIP Event' from Thursday 22nd to Sunday 25th. This brochure lists all the various sales and deals, but of significance here is that TRU has '20% off full priced merchandise'. It doesn't appear to be noted in the brochure, but in store they stipulated that it was off one item per transaction. There were various other Ts & Cs listed too, but I didn't take note of all of them.

I didn't find any LEGO sets I was in the market for, but I picked up one of the storage bricks that don't usually quality for their regular percentage off LEGO sales.

That's great news. What's retail on the set? $599?

That's great news. What's retail on the set? $599?

What sale is this? I have some store credit there that I'd like to use :)

The retail price will be the horrible $699, and I was informed that the sale will start, I think, June 12th.

That set is a couple of years old and has been farmed out to everyone. Shame they don't being the sandcrawler out for people to buy... thank god for s@h.

FYI Shopforme has Benny's Spaceship up for preorder at 20% off (so $120) but alas the release date is indeed August :(

Good news modular fans Myer is getting the Parisian Resturant, I don't know the price but it will probably be the same as S@H, but with 20% off during the sale.

Edited by Brickus

The Myer lady at the toy section told me that Simpson house and the Ecto 1 avail on the next Myer toy sale

If that's true on the Ecto-1 (which I seriously doubt) that would be awesome and the perfect opportunity to get one...

Has anyone seen 70726 Destructoid anywhere?

I can't say that I have, but I have a feeling that it may show up as an exclusive in the mid year sales, possibly Target or K-Mart.

I can't say that I have, but I have a feeling that it may show up as an exclusive in the mid year sales, possibly Target or K-Mart.

Good point, I hope you're right!

BTW I saw The Simpsons House at Big W, Eastland for $298. There were 2 on the shelf.

Simpsons House spotted at Big W Beenleigh as of earlier today if anyone wants one.