Darth_Legois

Aussie sales! Share the news of LOCAL sales!

Don't know if it's benn mentioned but Myer in Perth CBD has pretty much all of TLM sets with 20% off all Lego. There were also all the Disney princess sets and more than a few Opera Houses

i would say only around 20 people have already mentioned the Myer 20% sale

I realise that. :hmpf: the point of my post was to highlight TLM and Disney Princess sets being in store.................

Don't know if this is across the board at Big W but the one in Kwinana WA has LOTR black gate for $58 and council of Elrond for $38. It seems to be an everyday price. Other lines may be cheaper but I didn't look. I was pretty happy getting the black gate for $40 off RRP :-)

Well, my Big W here in Sydney, NSW, has the same prices. All the second-wave LOTR sets for almost $50 off, and they've been like that for a while, so it must be the everyday price. I bought a second Black Gate at that price!

TLM and new Superhero sets seem to be hitting stores in Sydney/Western Suburbs too, it seems (Big W is what I've checked).

Spotted the new Mixels line at Mr Toys Southport earlier today. No haunted houses left at the Southport K-Mart though.

So I finally talked myself into getting the Haunted Mansion set from Kmart.

And... they have disappeared off the shleves. Belmont, Carousel, Wanneroo.

So that's what I get for procrastinating.

:angry:

just wanted to say - there aren't any sales at the moment . . . haha, but seriously toys r us has 25% off constrution toys. The OR set is at a good price 120

Edited by jtr

just wanted to say - there aren't any sales at the moment . . . haha, but seriously toys r us has 25% off constrution toys. The OR set is at a good price 120

Should that say 20%?

Myer has BOGO 50% off toys tomorrow.

Woohoo! Thanks for this, I will be buying some of the superheros sets I think..........

For those looking to take advantage of the 20% off sale at TRU, Pacific Fair had lots of stock as of yesterday (including LEGO Movie, new Hulk set, Disney Princess etc).

Also, someone said something about 20% off at DJs.

Edited by jonwil

Has the myer BOGO been confirmed (I can't see reference to it).

BOGO confirmed as in-store only (someone over on Whirlpool posted about it)

Thanks, I need some more princess/lego movie stuff. I will look at our Myer.

Yep, lucky I decided to hit up Myer just to see what was in stock, and unexpectedly encountered the sale signs. All the new stuff in.

Ticking off the wanted list...

I've seen some of the new Chima sets in Vic. The Wolf and Croc Legends beasts, some of the speedors with the new spiders and a couple of the smaller sets in Target. Big W only seems to have a few of the Speedorz in so far.

The new Bat characters look pretty cool.

I see the BOGO works out at 25% discount, not enough for me to start going on a wild spending spree, hardly tickles the prices of the bigger sets