Darth_Legois

Aussie sales! Share the news of LOCAL sales!

Again South Australia gets the raw end of the stick......no new sets at Myers or BigW TTP tonight.........I wonder how the WA folks get treated......most likely like us South Aussies, not too good. :hmpf_bad:

Just give it some time LT... you do this with every new release... "SA slower then the eastern states" :wacko:

You will get them, patience.

9 times out of 10 QLD is first to get new stock, you don't see NSW or VIC complaining. It'll come when it comes. It always does :wink:

Do you complain every day that the sun is 30 mins slower then it is VIC... :tongue:

Just give it some time LT... you do this with every new release... "SA slower then the eastern states" :wacko:

You will get them, patience.

9 times out of 10 QLD is first to get new stock, you don't see NSW or VIC complaining. It'll come when it comes. It always does :wink:

Do you complain every day that the sun is 30 mins slower then it is VIC... :tongue:

Thank you, Yoda ! :laugh:

Well, we all have to complain about something ? :laugh:

Anyway, everyone knows SA is the best state........good things come to those who are AWESOME in the long run ! :grin:

Anyway, everyone knows SA is the best state........good things come to those who are AWESOME in the long run ! :grin:

LOL... dreaming! :grin:

From another forum, Marion Myer has TLM sets...

Any sign of TLM sets in melbourne?

Saw some TLM sets being unboxed at Waverley Gardens BigW, most of the small to medium sets

:wink:

Hola!

Myer Centre, Brisbane CBD has TLM sets out, but the 20% discount wasn't automatically applied. Myer lady applied it manually after I raised the missing discount.

EvMan

Just got Toys r Us catalogue 20 %off Lego SW, Friends, City, Chima, Creator, Ninjago and Duplo.. from Weds 05th til Tue 18th March

Couldn't see any Lego Movie sets at Myer Adelaide at lunch time. Plenty of Star Wars cloud car planet sets on both clearance table and shelves that I think will be $5.60 after extra 30% off clearance items is accounted for.

Don't know if this is across the board at Big W but the one in Kwinana WA has LOTR black gate for $58 and council of Elrond for $38. It seems to be an everyday price. Other lines may be cheaper but I didn't look. I was pretty happy getting the black gate for $40 off RRP :-)

Grabbed the LOTR ship for around $111 from Myers. One left at Carousel if anyone else is interested.

Sozzles I seem to have run out.

Anyhow, when should we expect to see the Lego Movie Minifigure Series on le shelves?

Anyhow, when should we expect to see the Lego Movie Minifigure Series on le shelves?

The collectable minifigs from the film have been out for a few weeks now......at Myers, Target, etc.,. :wink:

TLM sets in a couple of Myer stores in VIC, and with the 20% off... looks like the stock is tricklink out around the country.. some will get the benefit of the 20%, some probably will not.

All is ok with the world LT. Adelaide Myer has Lego Movie kits.

Yes and even closer to home for LT :classic: , Myer TTP was putting them out this morning as well as other new sets such as Princesses and I saw Captain America but no Hulk (but they were still unpacking). Staff were lovely and realise they have to put discount through manually, so if they forget it's an honest mistake so just remind them. They also had a few Republic Gunships which at the lower Myer RRP makes them a good buy at 20% off. The woman said the movie sets are already extremely popular so grab them on discount while you can.

Yes and even closer to home for LT :classic: , Myer TTP was putting them out this morning as well as other new sets such as Princesses and I saw Captain America but no Hulk (but they were still unpacking). Staff were lovely and realise they have to put discount through manually, so if they forget it's an honest mistake so just remind them. They also had a few Republic Gunships which at the lower Myer RRP makes them a good buy at 20% off. The woman said the movie sets are already extremely popular so grab them on discount while you can.

Perfect, I need to get a birthday present for a Lego kid's party tomorrow......I'll let the wife chose the present.

Big W Rockdale had a large portion of TLM and the Captain America and Hulk sets.

I grabbed a Melting room and Flying Flusher for myself, going to check Myer tomorrow at Bankstown to see what is available on the 20% off

Tried Myer at Carindale (Brisbane) no TLM kits out at the moment. Had one very disappointed 4 year old (and AFOL) who left empty handed.

Tried Myer at Carindale (Brisbane) no TLM kits out at the moment. Had one very disappointed 4 year old (and AFOL) who left empty handed.

The Hyperdome and Queen St Myer have them if you are keen on 20% off.

Don't know if it's benn mentioned but Myer in Perth CBD has pretty much all of TLM sets with 20% off all Lego. There were also all the Disney princess sets and more than a few Opera Houses