Darth_Legois

Aussie sales! Share the news of LOCAL sales!

Not for me of course :P

of course! ;)

Here's a good one from whirlpool: Myer 20% off online stac!s with Colby city's 35 dollar clearance: 28 something for 500+ parts.

Sweet!

Here's a good one from whirlpool: Myer 20% off online stac!s with Colby city's 35 dollar clearance: 28 something for 500+ parts.

Thanks a lot. Just grabbed a few.

Also saw that there are some other lego sets on special, so Emma's Sports Car, Chima Eris Interceptor or Cement Mixer $16, LoTR Wizard Battle $12, Heartlake pool under $40 + more... Unfortunately missed out (i.e. sold out already) on some sets I was after.

For those in QLD, MYER Brisbane CBD has a good amount of stock right now including a couple of Opera Houses, a Mindstorms, and a few of the big Technic cranes. Plenty of new City, Star Wars, DC Super Heroes, and architecture. Only Lone Ranger is the mine and a lone indian camp. Plenty of LOTR and Hobit though. And Friends if ou want that.

Oh and all the Juniors stuff including Batman and Spiderman. Plus 1/2 a box of TLM figs.

For those in QLD, MYER Brisbane CBD has a good amount of stock right now including a couple of Opera Houses, a Mindstorms, and a few of the big Technic cranes. Plenty of new City, Star Wars, DC Super Heroes, and architecture. Only Lone Ranger is the mine and a lone indian camp. Plenty of LOTR and Hobit though. And Friends if ou want that.

Oh and all the Juniors stuff including Batman and Spiderman. Plus 1/2 a box of TLM figs.

Did you spot anything on special prior to the 20% off?

nope,no discounts other than the 20%

Whats the best way to get the new police stuff? (The station in particular) MYER 20% off? wait for a bigger sale? buy online?

nope,no discounts other than the 20%

Whats the best way to get the new police stuff? (The station in particular) MYER 20% off? wait for a bigger sale? buy online?

probably b2g1 sale (33.3% off), SFM sale (maybe 35% off in the future), Kmart or TRU may sell it for $99 in a catalogue, or hopefully Target will price match during a b2g1 sale.

--

right now, SFM has it at 25% off

LEGO City 60047 Police Station

$149.99 $112.49

Save: 25% off

Myer probably has it tagged at 149, so 20% off that is $119.20

Edited by dragonau

Damn no click and collect in SA.

Damn no click and collect in SA.

Buy 4, and get free shipping.

or Buy 3 + 1 comanche camp for exactly $100 to qualify for free shipping.

Also note they have other sets on special too.

Edited by dragonau

Apparantly the next collectable minifigs will be the Simpsons. Probably a ltittle more expensive ($6 or $7) than the previous minifigs.

Was able to find a photo:

The-Simpsons-LEGO-Minifigures-Series-Case-and-Packaging-Teaser-Photo-e1391095966246.jpg

Edited by dragonau

Finally picked up the TRU Giraffe polybag (for $10) from the Toys R Us at Garden City (after looking in every TRU in Perth and others in QLD and not finding any)

They still had a few left if anyone is looking for em.

Totally old news.......I'm dusting the image off as it's that old ! :laugh:

a3127318-64-Homer%20Simson%20-%20Doh!.jpg

haha.. oh well, someone is not going to know yet... perhaps you guys can get in earlier next time when there is new news to enlighten us ;)

Edited by dragonau

You do realise there are other parts of the forum where you find out this sort of news, this thread is more for what lego is currently selling in oz, prices, discounts, locations etc :wink:

Picked up the last police station from MYER Robina today. Still a good amount of stock of most other things though. Nothing super-big though (no opera houses etc)

News about sets can be found in the corresponding theme forum. Let's stick to LEGO deals in Australia in this thread. Thanks.

Can we go easy on dragonau about his Simpsons CMF post. He's been a great contributor to this thread in recent months, I thought the critism had been in jest, but there has been quite a few follow up posts.

He does a great job posting Aussie news - let's give him a mulligan on that post.

Now back to sales news .....

A 3-for-2 sale would be the perfect opportunity to get the 3 2-in-1 "city" trucks (ice-cream truck, garbage truck, plumber truck)

Haha..more old news, this time from yesterday daily blitz ShopForMe but directly on topic ;) :

NINJAGO

LEGO Ninjago 70725 Nindroid MechDragon

$119.99 $83.99

Save: 30% off

Offer is current and was available when I checked a few seconds ago.

(Today's Daily Blitz is not worth mentioning...only 20% off)

----

The Lone Ranger Silver Mine has appeared back on Myer online as available to purchase, but back to the retail price.

----

Thanks MicroM for your post. Appreciated that.

Edited by dragonau