Darth_Legois

Aussie sales! Share the news of LOCAL sales!

Monster Fighters: Kmart has plenty of the Vampire ($125), Crazy Scientist ($69) and the HH ($168)

Was hoping they would mark them down...

Picked up a cop, a Hawaiian shirt guy and a coffee guy under the 3-for-2 at Pacific Fair today, they had the business end of 2 boxes of figs strewn all over the table.

Target have 20% off City and Ninjago plus buy 2 toys get the 3rd free... Making the $30 great vehicles effectively $16 each.

same with the 2 $39 police sets if you buy 3 of any thing for $39 each they work out to $26 each!

Can anyone spell BARGAIN!

Target have 20% off City and Ninjago plus buy 2 toys get the 3rd free... Making the $30 great vehicles effectively $16 each.

same with the 2 $39 police sets if you buy 3 of any thing for $39 each they work out to $26 each!

Can anyone spell BARGAIN!

Wow! And I just had Myer all sussed out for today...then bam! Target hits us with this... wonderful!

Thanks TanTile for letting us know in good time.

Yes, I confirmed through purchases that it does stack with the 20% off lego City and Ninjago and the special Lego prices in the catalogue..so some Lego is effectively 50% off retail price.

The older $29 vehicles (e.g. Cement mixer, Garbage truck) are scanning at 23.20 (so will be even less than the new vehicles at $24). (The two Ninjago sets probably better percentage off at $23 each and with more interesting pieces).

I am holding off on the new $29 City vehicles as TRU is likely to have a $14.99 sale on them later in the year, or at least will be able to pick them up at $20 at Big W if not. The $39 sets may get down to $25 at Kmart/BigW later.

The Ninjago sets are also on special (20% off or special price). 70724 NinjaCopter (516 pcs) is down to $59 but you may have to get in early to find three in a store (I only saw a couple today).

Sponge bob Glove world (3816) now scans at $15....or $10 each when buying three.

The City monster truck (60055) and the racer (60053) scan at $12...so $8 each if buy three (50% off $16 retail)

Creator train and other little sets scan at $10. The small city sets are 20% off (I didn't scan, but would expect it to be around $8). Another combo is with Friends Kate's scooter fun which scans at $9.

As far as Friends sets: no Sunshine Harvest, no new $15.99 sets (they have Andrea's bedroom and Mia's magic tricks at $15 each). Didn't see any minifigures or friends animal series. Would you please let us know if you do see any other sets at target.

The Junior builder sets are also worth taking a look. The $30 ones now at $25 (princess pink one and the construction red one) also are packed in stackable plastic storage containers fashioned like a 2x2 brick (although the piece count isn't that good). Buy three for $50 ($16.67 each: $1.67 shy of half price).

They have a few Lone Ranger Colby City sets --- scan at $69 not as the $89 tag tells on the shelf. But Myer online shop or Lego Shop online may be better as they are still clearing these out at half price---cheaper than Target even with the B2G1 offer.

Note: Comparison with Myer's 2 for 1.

1. The Creator mini sets (e.g. the train, digger and little helicopter) are $9.95 there, so save a little 10c on three. (Target sometimes rounds up from the retail price (e.g. 15.95 -> 16); Myer prices Lego as far as I can tell at $nn.95 in comparison with the lego shop at $nn.99.

2. Myer has other sets that Target doesn't have, so you less likely need to buy two or three of the same set.

3. Myer's reward program appears to be better than Flybuys.

Let me know your thoughts on the above.

Edited by dragonau

ShopForMe daily blitz

Not sure if these awesome offers from the big guys make it harder for SFM...can SFM access rates from Lego to profitable match them?...but today's daily blitz is better than the big boys....even Target with its b2g1 offer. Bugger... I just paid 18c more for it.

LEGO Creator 31015 Emerald Express

$9.99 down to $6.49

Save: 35% off

Edited by dragonau

Myer Queen St, Brisbane City

Myer has exactly three LEGO The Hobbit An Unexpected Gathering 79003. They are opposite the pay desk at the end of row of the city sets. They are behind some larger city sets. Can use the b2g1 deal on them (33.3% off effectively---about $79 each).

Myer also has a ton of the Lone Ranger silver mine (..ok about 9 sets) [at retail price, can use b2g1....but Target downstairs has one on clearance see below].

Note also that the Hobbit set and the Lone Ranger set are both the same price ($119).

Myer has good levels of the new Hobbit sets and Ninjago sets.

Target Queen St, Brisbane City

Pretty poor quantities here. However there are

1. Arkham Asylum on the top shelf ($249)

2. Exactly 3 Ninjacopters ($59) Perfect for the b2g1 deal today.

3. Also has the new Ninjago mecha set ($87 I think it scanned for) [about 4 sets on the shelf].

4. Lone Ranger silver mine ($79) [only 1 remaining on the right-hand section of the lego aisle] It is a yellow box and was behind another set (around the duplo area)--couldn't find any other lego around the $79 mark, except for the $87 ninjago set.

5. The $39 new hobbit set (79011)

Target also has b2g1, but not a lot of (Lego) stuff to combine together... and I don't think they have ANY Friends stuff at all.

Another thing, Target sells the Green baseplates for ~$8, Myer for ~$10. Both have b2g1. I don't usually see baseplates on special much more than 20%, so the b2g1 is a good opportunity to get them if you need them. Myer has not only the green one, but the road plates (~$15) and the blue plate (~$10) and the large grey one (~$18 I think).

Target in the city had more than 6 green baseplates today.

Please let us know if anyone picks any of the above sets up or are gone when you visited.

Edited by dragonau

Yep, just picked up the police station, police boat and police semitrailer for a 150 bucks.......I was surprised when they allowed both deals (20% off city and 3-for-2).

Yep, just picked up the police station, police boat and police semitrailer for a 150 bucks.......I was surprised when they allowed both deals (20% off city and 3-for-2).

It's great. I hope they get into the habit of doing these b2g1 deals a few times a year together with Lego on sale.

And if you go online to Target's shop online........no 3-for-2, but 25 % off all toys ! :grin:

Oh, did I forget to add yesterday that BigW Golden Grove had the Manbat set plus a few new SW's.....perhaps it's SA's turn to get things first eh ? :laugh:

And if you go online to Target's shop online........no 3-for-2, but 25 % off all toys ! :grin:

Oh, did I forget to add yesterday that BigW Golden Grove had the Manbat set plus a few new SW's.....perhaps it's SA's turn to get things first eh ? :laugh:

Yes perhaps so, I have not seen any of those in Qld yet. Actually, the Targets I visited yesterday didn't have much in the way of SW.

Edited by dragonau

And TRU's are almost fresh out of any Lego......shelves are bare, especially at Gepps Cross last night......wow, big deal 20% off LSW.....they have almost none ! :laugh:

I just checked the US sites and found out the police helicopter transporter.....the semi with little copter and dune buggy for the bad guys is a Target US exclusive....which more like means a Target AU exclusive and a long wait for it to come out. :blush:

Target's current sale is wonderful. Though they didn't have much stock left, I did manage to pick up some of the new City sets and a Friends set. With the 20% off combined with the 3for2, I managed to save 46.667% off retail.

I wish they still had more of the new vehicles in stock though, the shelves were pretty bare, so I still have to find the tow truck and camper van.

Target's current sale is wonderful. Though they didn't have much stock left, I did manage to pick up some of the new City sets and a Friends set. With the 20% off combined with the 3for2, I managed to save 46.667% off retail.

I wish they still had more of the new vehicles in stock though, the shelves were pretty bare, so I still have to find the tow truck and camper van.

Yes, not really much left in the Friends section too. However it is possible that they may get a delivery and restock shelves prior to Wed...but the staff don't really know when the deliveries will be made.

Why must target have close to the best LEGO deals (the 20% off City plus b2g1) I have ever seen at exactly the one time I shouldn't be buying more LEGO. (anyone who has ever had to buy a full apartment worth of furniture and appliances will know what I am talking about)

That and I dont know of any Target stores on the gold coast that actually have the new City stock available.

Anyone seen the Lego Friends Dolphin Cruiser in Target recently and recall the price? I know Big W ($88) and Kmart ($89) still have it on the shelves.

Anyone seen the Lego Friends Dolphin Cruiser in Target recently and recall the price? I know Big W ($88) and Kmart ($89) still have it on the shelves.

I'm pretty sure it was $100... this was at TTP in Adelaide on Wednesday.

Why must target have close to the best LEGO deals (the 20% off City plus b2g1) I have ever seen at exactly the one time I shouldn't be buying more LEGO. (anyone who has ever had to buy a full apartment worth of furniture and appliances will know what I am talking about)

That and I dont know of any Target stores on the gold coast that actually have the new City stock available.

I feel your pain. Perhaps fit out your apartment with furniture and appliances made out of Lego?

Thanks for the quick reply Alien24---I'll keep an eye out for it.

Some people I know in a Star Wars forum have posted that the new SW lego sets have been seen in Target and Big W, NSW. Will look for them in Melb.

Some people I know in a Star Wars forum have posted that the new SW lego sets have been seen in Target and Big W, NSW. Will look for them in Melb.

Saw nearly all of the new SW sets at the Highpoint Big W.

Found it, but they only have one ($99---same price as Myer). Thanks again for that Alien24.

You may find in your Target some of the Lone Ranger sets on clearance.

* Stagecoach is $49 (can combine with Friends Steph's beach house $47 or other $49 set for the b2g1)---not half price but close enough.

* Campsite is $30 (can combine with Friends Juice Bar $30 for the b2g1)---becomes half price.

* The colby city set is at $69 (From $89 retail)

Big W in Brisbane also stocked full of the new Star Wars sets and the Man-bat 76011, and other DC Universe sets 76012, 76010.

Haven't seen in Target, where you probably want to find them this week.

Edited by dragonau

Today only Myer's 20% off all toys......which is not as good as 3-for-2 which is back for one last day tomorrow..........if you are after city go to Target. :wink:

Target Cannington WA had most/all new Star Wars including Micro Fighters, Man-Bat and Riddler sets, Jnr Police, Spidey and tubs, Mountain Cabins. A $700 layby later....