Darth_Legois

Aussie sales! Share the news of LOCAL sales!

Thanks guys, By that reasoning I also should have received my order last week.

This is my response from LEGO.

I'm sorry to hear your orders haven't yet arrived. We haven't changed the way we shipped parcels. However, we were recently informed by DHL that there is a delay with orders that have recently been shipped out because of an issue with the plane. Therefore, your orders may be delayed an additional 3-5 working days. I'm so sorry for any disappointment this has caused.

I suspect any k-mart stores with HH stock left probably have them at the clearance price, even if it isn't mentioned on the shelf.

Scan it with the price scanner to be sure.

TRU (Toysrus) Catalogue 16 Jan-

20% Lego Starwars (p. 4)

Shopforme

20% off new City

20% off Creator Mountain Hut

20% off new Friends sets

Daily Blitz:

LEGO ® Technic 42009 Mobile Crane MK II

$279.99 $223.99

Save: 20% off

Edited by dragonau

Can I just thank you, dragonau, for all your hard work and contributions to this thread?! I know your efforts have saved me money, and many others, so keep up the great work for as long as you can :) I know it is probably a thankless task, but I am sure I speak for a fair few!

Thanks again!!!

I noticed at BigW TTP today, they have the large police helicopter set for 79 bucks.....which I feel is already 20% off.

Some Target stores are starting to get police sets, but Myers are catching up even more......with police sets (no giant copter) and movie CMF's.

Oh, and slowly the new junior sets are moving in to Target's, BigW's and Myers as well.

My local Myer now has all the January retail stock, including

- Juniors Super Hero sets

- Creator, Cat and Mouse, Mountain Hut

- City Police, including the large Helicopter

Can I just thank you, dragonau, for all your hard work and contributions to this thread?! I know your efforts have saved me money, and many others, so keep up the great work for as long as you can :) I know it is probably a thankless task, but I am sure I speak for a fair few!

Thanks again!!!

Cheers d-delay. I appreciate that.

Stacks of Haunted Houses available, or none, depending. Shop around! $190 is an excellent price, shame I got it from S@H for $270 before we knew where it would be available.

...and i'm not entirely sure what to make of that. A 3-4 day delay means I would have had it last week?

I think they meant you will have to wait another 3-4 days after their message? Or did they send that weeks ago?

My lego order that was placed on the 27th arrived today, hopefully its still intact when I get home :D

Both of my orders arrived today. They were placed on the 28th (shipped on the 2nd), and placed on the 1st (shipped on the 7th), a little odd.

Target Catalogue from this coming Thursday

p. 14

20% off new City and Ninjago sets

Introductory offers on Junior builders:

* Construction $25 [note: would be $24 when Target has 20% off lego]

* Princess castle $25 (note: kmart is $29, Target normal price (now) is $30) [note: would be $24 when Target has 20% off lego]

* Batman $34 ($40 after promotion at target) [note: would be $32 when Target has 20% off lego]

* Also for some duplo sets

Update: Myer has the Construction set 10667 and Princess castle 10668 in stock at ~$20 each when buy 3 with B2G1 offer

p. 15

Friends sets:

* Emma's sports car $19 [Myer buy three at effectively ~$16 each]

* Juice Bar (new set) $30 (from $39) [nearly 25% off retail 39.99] [Myer buy three at effectively ~$27 each]

* Steph's Beach House $47 (from $59) [> 20% off retail 59.99] [Myer buy three at effectively ~$40 each]

Update: Jonwil lets us know that Myer has buy 2 get 1 free from today until Monday. That would effectively give 33.3% off although you would probably need to buy more than you want.

If you want to use this offer, but only for one or two sets and are in Brisbane, you are welcome to PM me if you would like to sell me the new Friends sets (e.g. ranch, juice bar or harvest) at the 33.3% off. Also, I have a spare Steph's beach house ($40) avail.

Edited by dragonau

Buy 2 get one free sale reported at MYER until Monday. Tempted by the movie figs but not sure if I can afford any LEGO right now (since I may well have to spend a chunk of change on white goods, furniture and other things depending on what apartment I end up moving into and if its furnished or unfurnished). That and the nearest MYER stores are at Pacific Fair, Robina or Loganholme and there is no gaurantee they even have stock.

In other news, K-Mart at Australia Fair has no movie figs left (just an empty box) and no haunted houses either. They did however have most of the January stuff including the new Friends animals and Friends sets, the new police station and the new police mobile truck command post thing. The police truck is actually not as expensive as I thought it would be, at least at K-Mart prices (and not as expensive as the last few similar truck sets)

Nothing at Mr Toys of note.

Also if you can find a Target that still has stock, someone reported that they have discounted the Monster Fighters ghost train all the way down to $40 (from a $120 RRP). Thats 1/3rd the AU RRP and below any online price I can spot (including Bricklink). Excellent price if you are looking for parts (e.g. the large train wheels or the ghosts).

Hey, 'jonwil' what buy 2 get one free deal at Myers.....when did that start ? (I can't find any details of that on their website ?)

Buy 2 get one free sale reported at MYER until Monday. Tempted by the movie figs but not sure if I can afford any LEGO right now (since I may well have to spend a chunk of change on white goods, furniture and other things depending on what apartment I end up moving into and if its furnished or unfurnished). That and the nearest MYER stores are at Pacific Fair, Robina or Loganholme and there is no gaurantee they even have stock.

In other news, K-Mart at Australia Fair has no movie figs left (just an empty box) and no haunted houses either. They did however have most of the January stuff including the new Friends animals and Friends sets, the new police station and the new police mobile truck command post thing. The police truck is actually not as expensive as I thought it would be, at least at K-Mart prices (and not as expensive as the last few similar truck sets)

Nothing at Mr Toys of note.

Also if you can find a Target that still has stock, someone reported that they have discounted the Monster Fighters ghost train all the way down to $40 (from a $120 RRP). Thats 1/3rd the AU RRP and below any online price I can spot (including Bricklink). Excellent price if you are looking for parts (e.g. the large train wheels or the ghosts).

Thanks for the news Jonwil. Very timely.

AND...Myer is stocked up with new sets:

* Movie minifigs (effectively ~$3.35 each) [saw three boxes]

* Friends series 4 animals (effectively ~$3.97 each) [saw one box]

* new friends sets ($99.99 -> 67 Ranch; 59.99 -> 40 Steph's beach house; $39.99 -> $27 juice bar; $29.99 -> $20 harvest; $15.95 sets -> ~$11)

* creator little train (9.95 -> ~$6.70 each) [can combine with the little city sets like "60041 Crook Pursuit" also $9.95 or the other little creator sets "31013 Red Thunder", "31014 Power Digger"]

* new city sets (various: e.g. 60046 Helicopter Surveillance 99.95 -> $67)

* creator mountain hut (59.99 -> 40)

I have a spare Steph's beach house (Friends) for $40 if anyone in Brisbane wants it (note: I always pick out the best condition boxes available).

Edited by dragonau

Hey, 'jonwil' what buy 2 get one free deal at Myers.....when did that start ? (I can't find any details of that on their website ?)

Is in store now until Monday.

ShopForMe daily blitz:

LEGO The Hobbit An Unexpected Gathering 79003

$119.99 $89.99

Save: 25% off

SFM is apparantly selling its last remaining hobbit 79003 sets. Although it is not retired yet (lego shop still selling in Au, US, UK and Canada), it has been around since nov 2012 so it may go out of production soon and now might be a good time to pick it up.

Note that half of the other sets in the same batch of the series (i.e. 79000, 79002, 79010) are sold out on the online Lego shop for Australia and retired in the UK/US/Canada. The following are still available: 79001, 79003, 79004---all at Au retail price. Set 79004 was retired in US and Canada a few days ago. Check Target first if you want any of these sets as I have seen them on clearance end of last year/early Jan---though maybe not many (if any) left now (e.g. 79000 $13, 79001 $34 or $29 depending on the store, 79002 $59(?) (can't remember this one exactly sorry)---would you please update us if you know anything about seeing these recently in target and prices.

I haven't seen set 79003 for months in the retail stores and didn't see it in Myer today. Please let us know if you see it in your local Myer this week during the buy2get1 sale. Now may be the best time to pick up any of the above sets at Myer if you are lucky to find them there.

Edited by dragonau

Doesn't appear to be any Lego in tomorrow's Kmart and Big W catalogues. Did I miss anything?

Edited by dragonau

I don't remember anything, so there was either nothing or it was all City & Ninjago. (City = non interesting to me = doesn't stay in memory)

Strange it's not on Lasoo.