Darth_Legois

Aussie sales! Share the news of LOCAL sales!

I suspect the police helicopter and dog unit sets are retailer exclusives. One is likely Toys R Us going by past form.

Well, the larger copter is going to be at Kmart and MyToy's......so I say general release, but the helicopter transporter on the other hand ? :wink:

Kmart: New Lego Friends sets out in store.

The Ranch $89

The $15.99 sets are $15.

Edited by dragonau

I visited BigW Marion.......found the police station was 124, not 119 that I layby-ed it for......so my advice buy from a BigW on it's own and not in a major complex.....up goes the price. :blush:

Spotted a few new things at the K-Mart in Australia Fair today, they had the new Friends animals (Tiger etc), some of the Junior sets and a few of the police sets (prisoner van, cop car with the 2 dirt bikes). No sign of the lighting repair truck, police station, big police truck or any CMFs (Lego Movie or otherwise). Didn't see any other friends sets either but I wasn't looking that hard (mostly killing time before my 9am meeting)

Am up here on holidays, Australia fair had the friends farm set with tractor ($25) and also had the lego movie minifigs there as well, was there in the arvo.

Again, with Queensland stores.......that Sir Joh curse on the rest of Australia ! :laugh:

Still only BigW's have more new stuff than the others.....but no Movie CMF's yet even at BigW. :sadnew:

new Lego movies CMF at Myer Sydney City store.

Plus they are in the process of unpacking a lot of Lego boxes - they where unpacking new creator sets, but the had a lot of boxes to get through.

CMF Lego movie minifigs spotted at Myer Chermside in Brisbane. They also had the police prisoner van and the patrol car and motorcyles set.

Movie CMF's are now at BigW TTP......4.74 each......I can start populating New Mannum will an assortment of characters ! :laugh:

Movie CMF's are now at BigW TTP......4.74 each......I can start populating New Mannum will an assortment of characters ! :laugh:

Kmart also.. but they are $5 each

Target now has the new First Builder sets and some of the City theme sets---but more expensive than Kmart and BigW

Anyone want to try some theories on for when Kmart will drop the Haunted House again and what they reckon it'll be? I'm on the edge of buying one vs holding on for next drop. My local has quite a few left.

Anyone want to try some theories on for when Kmart will drop the Haunted House again and what they reckon it'll be? I'm on the edge of buying one vs holding on for next drop. My local has quite a few left.

I bought at the top price (249.95) )-: if it drops any further I think I will grab another copy.

Now I forgot to add this......but Target has until the 29th......20% off Lego CITY and NINJAGO ! :wink:

If only I could find a Target here on the GC with the new City in stock (and if only I had some money... :)

Good question, my local K-mart had only gotten in the monster fighters theme about 6 months ago, they have (as of count today) 16 sets of the HH on the shelf.

I would say k-mart being a low-high retailer ( hence not getting the monster fighters till very late) we might still have to wait a few weeks to see the best discount, Until they reduce it to sell just above there purchase price,but i expect the [price to go back up soon before it drops again.

Thats my theory anyway

Edited by SnapLock

I think Target are doing the 20% off CITY and NINJAGO next week......as I only saw the signs up at TTP with an end date of 29/1/14. :blush:

Hey guys, sorry if this is off topic, but did anyone place a S@H order after Boxing Day and have not received it yet. My order says it was shipped on the 2nd of January and approved at the Alexandria bulk lodgement centre on the 7th. Is anyone in the same boat as I?

Also on topic Movie mini figs at Myer Maroochydore. All felt and numbered.

Edited by Brickus

Good question, my local K-mart had only gotten in the monster fighters theme about 6 months ago, they have (as of count today) 16 sets of the HH on the shelf.

I would say k-mart being a low-high retailer ( hence not getting the monster fighters till very late) we might still have to wait a few weeks to see the best discount, Until they reduce it to sell just above there purchase price,but i expect the [price to go back up soon before it drops again.

Thats my theory anyway

I'm in the same position. It's sitting at $250.

Does anyone have an opinion on a sale price? I'd jump at $200, just not sure how realistic that would be. The Monster Fighter series must have been an underperformer, Kmart got their supply 6 or months ago it seems and they all seem to be sitting there. Great for me though, I love the theme!

Does anyone have an opinion on a sale price?

I believe the KMart sale/clearance price on the HH is $188. It was last time I saw one a couple of weeks ago.

I believe the KMart sale/clearance price on the HH is $188. It was last time I saw one a couple of weeks ago.

Damn, I would have grabbed it for sure.

Damn, I would have grabbed it for sure.

It was still $189 at my local Kmart (Clarkson, WA) a few days ago. They had one left.

Hey guys, sorry if this is off topic, but did anyone place a S@H order after Boxing Day and have not received it yet. My order says it was shipped on the 2nd of January and approved at the Alexandria bulk lodgement centre on the 7th. Is anyone in the same boat as I?

I placed an order at the end of December, my shipping info had the exact same details as yours (shipped 2nd, stuck at Alexandria on the 7th, hadn't budged since), so I contacted Lego about it yesterday....

"Unfortunately, there was an unexpected delay with the packages that arrived in Australia on 07/01/14, which was when yours did. They are expecting these packages to be delayed an additional 3-4 business days."

...and i'm not entirely sure what to make of that. A 3-4 day delay means I would have had it last week?

And this is why you don't use Time Cruisers to deliver post.